Nintendo will host a 15 minute Direct during which they'll release the first information about the game. The official announcement from Nintendo, seen below, stated that the mobile version would be the sole focus of the Direct event with no other topics being discussed.
Nintendo has announced an Animal Crossing-themed Nintendo Direct coming on Wednesday, October 25th. However, while some of these games, such as Super Mario Run, did make it to smartphone, Animal Crossing was delayed, and then went missing altogether.
Former FBI chief James Comey reveals his secret Twitter account
Some posters on Twitter were speculating he was running for US president because photos were taken in Iowa. The tweet itself went viral after he posted it Monday morning.
It's no surprise that they made sure to mention that no new Animal Crossing content on 3DS or Switch will be talked about.
Great, Tom Nook with direct billing.
Tesla to set up China plant without local partners
The proposed plant in Shanghai which is China's de facto automotive capital will be manufacturing Tesla models for Asian markets. The move will help reduce manufacturing and shipping costs, although Tesla will still be required to pay 25 percent import fees.
Animal Crossing was first announced for mobile alongside several other Nintendo franchises past year. That's the future, right there. The company hasn't specified whether or not there will be an English-language version of the event, though we can imagine that many English-speaking fans of the series (myself included) will be tuning in regardless.
Nintendo's Animal Crossing game has been in the works for some time now.
Trump jabs at critic, calls her 'Wacky' Wilson
She said she was riding in a vehicle with the 24-year-old widow, Myeshia Johnson, and other family members when the call came in. And he personally absolved Trump - who has frequently struggled showing empathy - of any blame in his call to the family of Sgt.
- Indonesia urges explanation as general denied United States entry
- Fox kept Bill O'Reilly despite $32M sexual harassment settlement
- Arrested After Shooting At Richard Spencer's University of Florida Speech
- Ozil: Arsenal stars showed quality at Everton
- Uranus Will Be Visible With the Naked Eye Tonight
- Five former US Presidents join forces to aid hurricane survivors
- Aamir Khan-Shah Rukh Khan: Same-Same!
- 'Linking Aadhaar with bank accounts mandatory': RBI's diktat has Twitter divided
- Raiders Team Grades: Raiders Beat Chiefs In Huge Come-From-Behind Win
- Justin Timberlake Will Headline 2018 Super Bowl Halftime Show