Khloe Kardashian is reportedly five months pregnant with a baby boy. "Simply observing her have the capacity to accomplish something so innovative with [her denim line] Good American - that is her obsession".
Earlier in the day Kardashian was out filming Keeping Up with the Kardashians wearing a button-up corset-style top showing off a hint of a baby bump with a feathery coat and skinny jeans, marking a new style streak for the star - mixing sexy aspects (that short hemline and corset top) with ultra-comfy pieces (that hoodie and feathery coat).
E-cigarettes banned where regular cigarettes are banned in NY
NY created the act in 2003, making it one of the country's first states to ban smoking tobacco products in public indoor areas. The dangers of e-cigarettes have become a hot debate topic in recent years, even as the devices have seen massive popularity.
Even though the Kardashians have strangely stayed quiet on the issue, details about sisters Khloe, Kylie and Kim's apparent pregnancy trifecta continue to make the internet rounds.
During an interview with ET on Tuesday, Kris Jenner gushed about her daughter being in such a great place in her life.
However, the baggy sweatshirt concealed any possible glimpse of her baby bump.
Iraqi PM slams USA call for Iranian militias to quit Iraq
But the latest twist in the Iraq conflict, pitting the central government against the Kurds, is trickier for USA policymakers. But Iraq's cabinet on Monday insisted that the paramilitary forces that helped it to defeat IS were fully Iraqi.
"Not every episode is juicy to us; it's only juicy to the audience", the soon-to-be mom wrote in her essay for Glamour last month.
'We love Tristan [Thompson] so much, and she's so happy, and she's been through so much. Over it, to be in such an incredible place in her own life is astonishing.
It's nearly like they're trying to tell us something. "This isn't something they were in a rush to announce to the whole world, and it's only been in just the past week or so that they've felt comfortable telling most of their inner circle".
U-17 WC: Ramos will watch Spain play in final
Abel Ruiz made no mistake in clinching the opener as he hit the middle of the net, leaving goalkeeper Youssouf Koita helpless. It was the Spanish that took the lead via a penalty as Cesar Gelabert brought down in the box.
- Alleged match-fixing sparks controversy ahead of Blackcaps v India ODI
- Father of missing three-year-old believes she died from choking on milk
- National Prescription Drug Take Back Day: Where to turn in your drugs
- New BRIGHT Trailer Makes A Shootout Awkward
- Is Cardi B Collaborating With Beyoncé On Her New Album?
- Severe thunderstorm risk Monday night, damaging wind and tornadoes possible
- Kellogg's Apologizes for Racist Corn Pops Box
- Apple struggling to get Face ID tech in iPhone X
- Daredevil Season 3 Will Feature the Return of Kingpin
- HSBC trader's conviction will echo through $5-trillion FX market