Actress Jessica Alba took to her Instagram account to announce that she's expecting a baby boy! "It's gonna be a whole situation". During an appearance last night on "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon," the 36-year-old shared her excitement about expanding her family.
Now, well into her third pregnancy and after learning the gender of her little one, Alba and her hubby, Cash Warren, are currently in the process of deciding what to call their baby boy-and it actually sounds pretty complicated. "[Cash] was like, 'We should name it Dick with a silent 'h, '" she revealed, as the host shot a few ideas her way.
Bad Rabbit Ransomware Sweeps Across Europe And Russia Infecting Media Outlets, Airports
A major Canadian company was forced to pay $425,000 in Bitcoin over the weekend to restore its computer systems after. Hackers via the ransomware malware are making files unavailable to users and as a outcome disrupt the operations.
"We're super stoked", said The Honest Company co-founder.
"I didn't think I was craving anything until I realized I'm craving Japanese food all the time", said Alba, who is trying to stay away from candies. "[It] has to be a word, can't be too weird". "I" m trying to not gain so much weight with this baby.
HSBC trader's conviction will echo through $5-trillion FX market
HSBC generated profits of $8 million from the transaction: $3 million from front-running and a $5 million fee from the client. He was arrested in July 2016 and indicted a month later in August.
While names are hard to determine, Alba's cravings are not. "I want all the shaved ice with ice cream on the bottom - that's my thing!" Back in July Jessica also revealed the news with a video which she captioned: "Cash and I are officially going to be outnumbered", Jessica captioned a sweet Instagram video.
Jessica Alba will soon become a mother for the third time. "He thinks it's like old school or something", Alba explained, which Fallon surprisingly agreed with!
Father of missing three-year-old believes she died from choking on milk
Mathews was later arrested and charged with abandoning or endangering a child before being released on $250,000 bond. The police said Mr Mathews' fresh statements suppor the offence of injury to a child.
- These Xbox 360 games coming for One X launch
- Hizb chief Syed Salahuddin's son held for receiving funds from terror suspect
- NAACP slaps American Airlines with travel advisory, warns Black travelers
- N has no dependence on USA to govern Pakistan: Khawaja Asif
- Is Cardi B Collaborating With Beyoncé On Her New Album?
- E-cigarettes banned where regular cigarettes are banned in NY
- Iraqi PM slams USA call for Iranian militias to quit Iraq
- Daredevil Season 3 Will Feature the Return of Kingpin
- New BRIGHT Trailer Makes A Shootout Awkward
- Severe thunderstorm risk Monday night, damaging wind and tornadoes possible