Tropical storm warnings have been issued for Western Cuba and the northwestern Bahamas. Hurricane Hunter aircraft flew through the system to investigate the potential for development and found wind speeds of 35 knots and no well defined center of rotation.
Skies will clear early Saturday morning allowing for full sunshine Saturday afternoon, but temperatures will likely stay in the 50s most of the day while gusty north-northwest winds near 15-25 miles per hour and occasional higher midday gusts, will keep it feeling like mid-January!
The storm will begin to pick up forward speed and pass near or over South Florida on Saturday and Saturday night.
"We're going to get really, really wet tomorrow".
It's been a big week for Colin Kaepernick
There's little doubt the filing makes it less likely he ends up getting signed this year or during the coming offseason. A source says that Kaepernick has been behind the scenes, "taking meetings with publishers in the NY offices of WME".
The good news is that only half of the weekend looks to be a washout.
The storm, officially named or not, will accelerate northeastward across Cuba then over the Florida Straits, perhaps brushing South Florida and/or the Bahamas during Saturday night.
The chances of it threatening Tampa Bay, however, is slim at best.
Late season storms forming in the western tropics are not unusual and have historically behaved dramatically, sometimes intensifying rapidly.
Philippine President Duterte to visit Japan ahead of key regional summits
The ranger unit conducting the operation said the shot was sacked from a heavier weapon mounted on an armored vehicle. Earlier this month, Lorenzana said the military equipment from Russian Federation would be used to fight terrorism.
Hurricane season runs through the end of November.
"It's just been a very moist monsoonal flow through Central America".
A tropical cyclone is in the mix of developing in the Caribbean Sea as energy becomes more organized.
The reason the disturbance is moving to the northeast is because a cold front, positioned over the central region of the U.S. Friday afternoon, is moving eastward and will sweep the tropical system toward the Atlantic.
Chhattisgarh: Police arrest journo Vinod Verma for extortion
As per reports, Verma was arrested for possession of a sex CD involving a minister in the BJP government in Chhattisgarh. Chhattisgarh police have arrested senior journalist Vinod Verma in Ghaziabad's Indirapuram in a case of extortion.
- Apple Pay arrives in Denmark, Finland, Sweden and UAE
- National Prescription Drug Take Back Day: Where to turn in your drugs
- Budget Resolution Offers Pathway for Tax Reform
- Is Cardi B Collaborating With Beyoncé On Her New Album?
- Selena Gomez Gives First Interview Since Kidney Transplant
- Is Khloe Kardashian expecting a baby boy with boyfriend Tristan Thompson?
- Vijay's Athirindhi cleared without cuts, says CBFC chief Prasoon Joshi
- OnePlus 5T vs OnePlus 5: What's the rumoured difference?
- These Xbox 360 games coming for One X launch
- Donald Trump's grievances about Hillary Clinton to be investigated by House Republicans