She was arraigned at the Kanawha County Magistrate Court and released on bond after a brief court appearance, court records show. Dorsey took a video on his cell phone during the incident and handed the footage to the authorities when they arrived. Case in point: Naya Rivera.
Naya Rivera was arrested Saturday night.
CBS News reported that if Rivera's convicted of these current charges, she faces a maximum sentence of 12 months in jail and a $500 fine.
EC recognises EPS-OPS faction as real AIADMK
The two factions also started sidelining the AIADMK group led by Sasikala and her nephew Dinakaran . Nagar bypoll and after winning, he will retrieve the party symbol.
According to Huntington, West Virginia TV station WSAZ, the arraignment occurred after midnight early Sunday.
Since the show ended in 2015, she has appeared on "Devious Maids" and "American Dad!"
Rivera's life off camera has been making headlines for years. She was then released from custody.
Political leaders condemn killing of Kashmiri army officer
Singh conveyed his sympathies to the bereaved family and said the crime needs to be condemned by every section of the society. A 23-year-old soldier, who was on vacation, was abducted and killed by terrorists at Shopian in South Kashmir on Saturday.
New reports have stated that Glee actress and singer Naya Rivera was arrested and charged for domestic battery after an alleged altercation with her husband, Ryan Dorsey. The two are pictured at an event for March of Dimes on December 4, 2015 in Beverly Hills, California. The "Glee" actress and Dorsey are parents to a 2-year-old son, Josey.
Rivera and Dorsey got married in 2014 in Mexico. But just a year after announcing their engagement, the I Decided. rapper called off their wedding, and Rivera rekindled her relationship with Dorsey. Rivera filed for divorce in November of previous year, which she later called off.
Black Friday sales send Jeff Bezos' net worth soaring past $100 billion
According to data from Adobe Analytics, online purchases on Black Friday collectively jumped 18.4 percent year-over-year. Over the summer, he tweeted a request for short-term philanthropic ideas aimed at helping people in the here and now.
- 'Padmavati' controversy: Body of man found hanging at Naharagarh Fort
- United Kingdom 'disappointed' at Capital of Culture snub
- Turkey: 1st lady stresses ending violence against women
- CBS and Dish Reach Carriage Agreement
- Graham rues Trump's support for Roy Moore
- The best PS4 deals for Black Friday 2017
- Miley Cyrus Slams Rumors She Is Pregnant After Posting Birthday Picture
- Durant says exchange with Westbrook 'wasn't real'
- QB John O'Korn likely to start for MI vs
- New Infiniti QX50 to use world's first production variable compression ratio engine