However, right at the death James Tarkowski was adjudged to have pushed Ramsey over and Sanchez stepped up to score the resulting spot-kick, despite Pope going the right way.
However, Arsenal's quality would ultimately shine through as they picked up another last-minute victory over Sean Dyche's side.
Yemen: Saudi Arabia authorizes flights to Sanaa
An estimated 17 millions of Yemen's 27 million people are suffering from food insecurity as a civil war has dragged on for three years.
Burnley began with typical vigour as Ashley Barnes, starting ahead of Chris Wood, looked an early danger in the air.
Five minutes later Johan Berg Gudmundsson smacked an effort against the post, with Petr Cech perhaps getting a touch to the shot to keep it out.
Seven minutes before the break Cech tipped away a Robbie Brady free-kick from 25 yards out, as the first half ended goalless.
Arsenal were caught up in heavy traffic and will not have had enough time for their usual pre-match routine.
'Padmavati' controversy: Body of man found hanging at Naharagarh Fort
The deceased has been identified as Chetan, a resident of Jaipur's Shastri Nagar from the Aadhaar card found in his pocket. Another message mention that they (the ones who have hanged the body) do not hang effigies.
The Republic of Ireland worldwide then threatened to snatch the victor by firing over the bar with just over 15 minutes to play.
Wenger's side needed an injury-time penalty from star man Alexis Sanchez to see off their Premier League rivals and move into the league's top-four.
- Alexis Sanchez has scored four goals in his last five Premier League appearances against Burnley - he's only scored more against Sunderland (6) and Hull (7).
Turkey: 1st lady stresses ending violence against women
The European Union and the United Nations launched the Spotlight Initiative to Eliminate Violence Against Women and Girls . Lack of funding is one of the major challenges to efforts to prevent and end violence against women and girls worldwide.
- QB John O'Korn likely to start for MI vs
- Kerala 'love' case: 'Never forced to convert', says Hadiya
- John Wall Out At Least Two Weeks With Knee Injury
- Graham rues Trump's support for Roy Moore
- Neighbor says case of found remains, detained teen is 'horrifying'
- Black Friday sales send Jeff Bezos' net worth soaring past $100 billion
- Bali Volcano Threatens, but Island Still Safe, Officials Say
- CBS and Dish Reach Carriage Agreement
- Durant says exchange with Westbrook 'wasn't real'
- The best PS4 deals for Black Friday 2017