The report also contained information about the iPhone SE 2 manufacturer, which seems to be exclusively the Taiwanese company Wistron - manufacturer of the current generation SE.
The recent iPhone SE 2 scoop came from China Economic Daily, which claims that the handset will come with the same 4-inch display of the original SE.
Iranian Hacker Charged in HBO Hack That Included 'Game of Thrones' Script
Mesri leaked some of the stolen data over the Internet onto websites he controlled, United States federal prosecutors allege. Attorney's Office said Mesri has not been arrested, and declined to comment on the suspect's whereabouts.
This is a substantial hike from Apple's older models, its iPhone 8 and 8Plus were priced at $699 and $799, respectively. The iPhone SE2 could also come with an upgraded A10 chip, like the one found in the iPhone 7. Could we see Face ID, wireless charging, and a lack of the headphone jack on the next iPhone SE?
The company's iPhone SE was last refreshed in March of this year with new memory configurations.
To recall, the iPhone SE is powered by a 64-bit A9 chipset, faster GPU, and M9 motion coprocessor for Always-On 'Hey Siri.' The iPhone SE has received massive improvements in comparison to the 2013 "5S model". The latest reports have tipped at the presence of a 4-inch display with 32GB and 128GB storage options.
President Trump spares turkey in second pardon of administration
The perk of taking presidential turkeys to Washington goes to the chairman of the National Turkey Federation. As for "strut style", Drumstick does his thing "tall and proud" and Wishbone's more of a "strong shuffle".
However, Apple is now looking to break away from its expensive investments with its announcement for the iPhone SE 2.
Whatever you think of the iPhone X, there's no debating that it's the most drastic evolution that Apple's smartphone line has ever seen.
Gary Kubiak could be an option after Broncos fire Mike McCoy
Monday, Joseph provided a similar disclaimer after parting with McCoy. "You know, Mike didn't fumble the ball, " Joseph said. In the team's last six games, their quarterbacks have combined to only have one game with a completion percentage over 58.
- Argentina: Missing sub could be out of oxygen soon
- Park Service extends comment period for proposed fee hike
- CBS Fires Journalist Rose After Sex Abuse Allegations Surface
- The Pendragon PLC (PDG) Stock Rating Reaffirmed by Jefferies Group LLC
- MS-13 gang 'behead man' in park near Washington DC
- Oklahoma's Baker Mayfield won't start, stripped of captain status for lewd gesture
- Who Got Voted Off Dancing With The Stars Tonight 11/20/17?
- Palestinians freeze United States contacts over threat to shutter PLO office in DC
- Donald Trump inserts himself into NFL, NBA with Marshawn Lynch, LaVar Ball
- Uhuru Kenyatta to Swear-in Next Week