Darrelle Revis is back in the game.
For the last 10 games, the Kansas City Chiefs have been searching for a starting cornerback. The perennial Pro Bowler failed to live up to expectations in the second year of his five-year, $70 million contract he signed to return to the Jets in 2015, finishing the 2016 season with the worst numbers of his career and leading to his release.
CBS Fires Journalist Rose After Sex Abuse Allegations Surface
Godfrey Ryan says when she complained to Yvette Vega, the show's executive producer, she dismissed it as "Charlie being Charlie". The allegations include unwanted sexual advances, lewd phone calls, walking around naked in their presence, and groping.
The 14th overall pick in the 2007 draft, Revis spent his first six seasons with the Jets.
The secondary clearly needed some help, which the Chiefs hope Revis will provide.
Uber data breach affects 57 mln users
We think this was wrong, which is why we are now taking the actions we've described. "We are changing the way we do business". Khosrowshahi made no mention of whether Uber riders whose information was hacked are being contacted.
Revis will return to MetLife Stadium on December 3, when the Jets host the Chiefs. Won't be much of a learning curve for Darrelle Revis.
"We're excited to add Darrelle to the roster", head Coach Andy Reid said in a statement.
The Chiefs can surely use held in the secondary, which hasn't performed at a high clip in the absence of safety Eric Berry. If they face the Pittsburgh Steelers or the Patriots in the playoffs, that will be a serious problem.
N. Korea Says US Will Pay for Provocative Actions Against Regime
On Monday, President Trump re-listed North Korea as a state sponsor of terrorism , a list from which President George W. Trump and Tillerson have both said the time for such patience is over and now is the time to act decisively.
Revis has played for the Jets, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, and the New England Patriots.
- Argentina: Missing sub could be out of oxygen soon
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Whitman To Step Down; Forecast Light
- Park Service extends comment period for proposed fee hike
- MS-13 gang 'behead man' in park near Washington DC
- Aggressive drunk? Science says you should stay away from spirits
- Local groups preparing hundreds of free Thanksgiving meals
- Captain Marvel: Jude Law Lands Lead Role
- Palestinians freeze United States contacts over threat to shutter PLO office in DC
- United Kingdom 'disappointed' at Capital of Culture snub
- EasyJet profits sink despite record passenger numbers