Google Maps Undergoes Partial Redesign, Adapting to User
The bright new look, unveiled on Wednesday, is supposed to reflect "your world, right now", according to Liz Hunt, product manager of Google Maps. If you need a hospital quickly, knowing the icon and color that represents a hospital could come in handy. For instance, when in Transit mode, as determined by the bottom bar, train stations and bus stops will be more prominent.
France wins 2023 Rugby World Cup in shock decision
SA Rugby forecast another £60 million (R1.13 billion) in profit for World Rugby from hospitality sales and savings on event costs because of the exchange rate.
It may sound like a small change, but Google says these visual cues will make it easier and faster to find places when you're in an unfamiliar area.
Blake Shelton is People's Sexiest Man Alive
Of course, he's very excited to rub in the news in fellow The Voice coach Adam Levine's face. Wow, I'm gonna look really good huh?
Food and drink is now colored orange; shopping remains blue; pink is health; seafoam green is entertainment and leisure; green is for outdoor; and lighter blue is for transport.
Gal Gadot Clears Up Rumors About Wonder Woman 2 & Brett Ratner
Take note of Gadot's comments, everyone, because it's becoming clear that you should not mess with Wonder Woman . Grossing more than $800m worldwide , the film came at exactly the right time for the Warner Bros .
With the update, Google Maps will subtly change based on what you're doing. Over the years, the team at Google has improved on various aspects of the mapping service, adding features such as offline maps and real-time location sharing. Later on apps and websites that use the Google Maps API will also be updated to his unified look. But to keep it consistent across other Google services that also use Maps, the changes will also be applied to Google Assistant, Google Search, Google Earth, and even Android Auto in the coming weeks.
- Pak not weak, won't allow india to take AJK, says Indian minister
- Norway's oil fund wants to divest from ... oil
- College strike continues as union rejects latest offer
- Serial killer on the loose in Tampa, police looking for Black suspect
- Apple's HomePod reportedly pulled from holiday release, slated for 2018
- 'Justice League' Rotten Tomatoes Rating Delayed to Help Movie?
- Destiny 2's Curse of Osiris First Livestream Begins Tomorrow
- Youth quits militancy, Lashkar says sent home at 'mother's request'
- Trump picks former pharmaceutical executive as new health secretary
- Are The Weeknd & Bella Hadid Rekindling Their Romance?