But on Tuesday, Google announced in a blog post that it will calculate and display wait times at sit-down restaurants so that you can know which place will seat you immediately and which one will have you standing around getting more and more annoyed until you wish you'd just warmed up those Chinese leftovers.
On Monday, Google began testing a feature that will allow consumers to compare the specification of products in Google search results. Never fear, hungry reader, as Google has rustled up a new feature for Search that shows estimated wait times for food at almost a million sit-down restaurants.
How captain Virat Kohli prepped for 29th happy birthday with brilliant fifty
The last game is scheduled at Thiruvananthapuram on November 7. "But we were left with a very hard task", he added. It happens to a lot of batsmen, sometimes you are in good form, but you don't get enough balls.
In order to see the new estimated wait times, you'll simply tap on the hour bars in the Popular Times section, as can be seen in the image above.
Millions of people already use the search engine to find reviews before going out to eat and peak business times, and now many listings will also add live wait times.
Google Maps and Search have received some handy new features throughout the year, but this newest addition might be the best one yet. Now you can decide whether that cronut is really worth an hour wait or plan ahead to get your fix at a time when you can avoid a wait entirely. It will then come to Google Maps to Android, at which point it will expand to include grocery stores, the company says. Scrolling left or right will provide a summary of each day's wait times below the hour bars. But it will be interesting to see if it has ripple effects.
Target won't keep stores open all night on Thanksgiving
One top deal for the Minneapolis-based retailer this year is buy one item, get one at 50 percent off on hundreds of beauty sets. Walmart: The annual toy book is online now, but the company has not yet announced its hours or released its Black Friday ad .
- 'The Last Republicans' Highlights Former Presidents' Wariness Of Trump
- FOX Is in Talks to Sell Most Assets to Disney
- Donald Trump calls for death penalty for NYC truck attack suspect
- OnePlus 5T Android Flagship Unveil Set For November 16th
- Saudi prince killed in helicopter crash near Yemen border
- Broadcom offers $103 billion for Qualcomm, sets up takeover battle
- Lebanese Prime Minister resigns over fear for life
- Robert Mugabe fires Vice President
- Hakuna Matata It Up! Beyoncé Joins Live-Action 'Lion King' as Nala
- Former DNC chair Donna Brazile tells critics to "go to hell"