Ring the alarm! Queen Bey just dropped some seriously exciting news.
Disney's Lion King remake will feature the voices of Beyoncé and Donald Glover in the lead roles (Nala, Simba, respectively). Following the casting announcement, though, we're on board the hype train.
The live action remake is now due to release in July 2019. Some of the names were already known, including Donald Glover as Simba and James Earl Jones returning from the original film to again voice Mufasa.
Hillary would have dressed as 'President' for Halloween, but
As he spoke, Hannity goofed up twice, calling the 2016 Democratic candidate "President Clinton ". Presidential Election", researchers stated in the study, Business Insider reported .
Beyonce posted an image of the cast on social media to confirm her involvement in the highly-anticipated live action remake.
The character she'll play is Simba's love interest in the film Nala.
Gary Lineker reacts as six Tottenham players named in England side
Yet Wilshere has been left out of the squad to face Germany and Brazil . While Gomez has impressed for Liverpool when given the opportunity.
The 1994 animated version was a smash success, and the re-imagined live-action film should also be quite the thrill.
"It is a director's dream to assemble a talented team like this to bring this classic story to life", Favreau said in a statement.
But what about the original king of the Pride Lands?
'Least Bothered':Trinamool Congress On Mukul Roy Joining BJP
Roy was once considered as one of the closest aides of West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee . The CPI (M), however, viewed the development as a tacit understanding between the TMC and the BJP.
Disney has released a string of remakes in recent years such as Cinderella and Beauty and the Beast.
- What is the World Food India Congress all about?
- Zeke will play Sunday; stay granted by appeals court
- State appeals Oscar Pistorius jail sentence
- Qualcomm reportedly target of foreign takeover bid
- Trump stiffening extreme vetting of foreigners after NY truck attack
- Swansea Boss, Clement: I Didn't Influence Abraham To Pick England Over Nigeria
- Patriots sign Hoyer as Brady's backup after Garoppolo trade
- Victoria unemployment falls to national low of 3.8 per cent in October
- On account of Donald trump made an attempt on Twitter
- 3 victims of Walmart shooting identified