"The Hindus can not challenge others to show extremists among them since extremism has spread to that extent even among the Hindus", Haasan wrote in a weekly column, titled "One can not say there is no Hindu terror anymore", in Tamil magazine "Ananda Vikatan".
Earlier on Friday, a defamation case was filed against Haasan in a court in Varanasi for his "Hindu terror" comment.
Hakuna Matata It Up! Beyoncé Joins Live-Action 'Lion King' as Nala
Disney's Lion King remake will feature the voices of Beyoncé and Donald Glover in the lead roles ( Nala , Simba, respectively). Beyonce posted an image of the cast on social media to confirm her involvement in the highly-anticipated live action remake .
Kamal's latest theory on Hindu extremism is another attempt by the actor to move farther away from the BJP. In an oblique reference to certain Hindu outfit's call to shoot and kill him for his remarks on Hindu terrorism, the actor said: "When you raise an alarm and chase politicians who burgled our natural resources, they turn around and scoff at you".
A noted leader of Akhil Bharatiya Hindu Mahasabha allegedly said that Kamal should should be either shot dead or hanged so as to teach a lesson to all those who disrespects Hindu community's faith.
NY marathon to go ahead as planned after attack
According to witnesses the suspect screamed 'Allahu Akbar, ' law enforcement sources informed CNN. Donald trump along with First lady Melania Trump, Vice President Mike Pence and New York Sen.
Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan said Saturday that the death threat against actor Kamal Haasan is a threat against secularism itself. The court of additional CJM-VI ordered to admit the case as a plaint, and asked the complainant, Kamlesh Chandra Tripathi, to get his statement recorded on November 22. They too have started using violence. But this old tactic was defeated and what they started to do is use muscle power.
"The right-wing can not challenge anyone asking the question - show me one Hindu terrorist". Famous actor from the South film industry, Prakash Raaj tweeted extending support to him. If taking law into hands and lynching people on slightest doubt of cow slaughter is not terrorizing...
Arsenal's Santi Cazorla could have lost foot after serious infection
The player had also picked up a serious blood infection that, had it not been treated, could have resulted in the loss of his foot.
- Deposed Catalan leader urges separatist 'unity' for election
- State appeals Oscar Pistorius jail sentence
- Hillary would have dressed as 'President' for Halloween, but
- Spartans Felton Davis makes incredible touchdown catch vs. Penn State
- 'Double standards' will only undermine efforts to combat terror
- 'The Last Republicans' Highlights Former Presidents' Wariness Of Trump
- What is the World Food India Congress all about?
- Trump says NY attacker should be put to death
- Gujarat polls: BJP asks for 'Padmavati's pre-screening for Rajput reps
- 'Least Bothered':Trinamool Congress On Mukul Roy Joining BJP