Considering the enormous all-round strength that the hosts boast of, it's going to be a Herculean task for the Kane Williamson-led New Zealand to prevent India from surging to a third T20I series victory in eight contests, going back to 2012-13, three of which were drawn encounters. Before that New Zealand had beaten India in five successive T20s. Batting first, New Zealand scored 196 for 2 riding on Colin Munro's unbeaten 109 off 58 balls.
A second T20I century for Colin Munro, coming off just 54 balls. The last game is scheduled at Thiruvananthapuram on November 7. "But we were left with a very hard task", he added.
Mohammed Siraj will make his debut and has come in for now retired Ashish Nehra. MS was very good at the end.
Zeke will play Sunday; stay granted by appeals court
He hasn't considered accepting the punishment, he said, because the consequences affect more than his playing career. If Elliott serves the six-game suspension, he would be ineligible until the Cowboys play at Oakland on December 17.
Fast bowler Mohammed Siraj handed his maiden global cap by coach Ravi Shastri.
The Men in Blue were outplayed by New Zealand in the second Twenty20 global at Rajokot but that that did not prevent the Indian players from celebrating skipper Virat Kohli's birthday.
Siraj was taken out of the attack and brought back after the Power Play but had to contend with a well set Munro who tonked two huge sixes in his second over.
US Bombs ISIS in Somalia for the First Time
He reportedly spoke on the condition of anonymity because he was not authorized to speak on the matter. It is reported that this was the first shot of the USA air force against the Islamists in Somalia.
In reply, India lost openers Shikhar Dhawan (1) and Rohit Sharma (5) early - both sent back by pacer Trent Boult, who finished with 4/34. It happens to a lot of batsmen, sometimes you are in good form, but you don't get enough balls.
While Chahal improved as the game wore on, Patel only got worse and so expensive had been India's spinners that Kohli elected not to bowl them out.
'The Last Republicans' Highlights Former Presidents' Wariness Of Trump
In light of Trump's anti-trade, anti-immigration agenda that runs counter to decades of GOP dogma, George W. Bush feared he would be seen as the "last Republican president", a quote that gave the book its title.
- 3 victims of Walmart shooting identified
- 'Hearthstone' Gets New 'Kobolds & Catacombs' Expansion, Single-Player Mode
- First flu deaths of season reported in NC
- 'Double standards' will only undermine efforts to combat terror
- Trump campaign aide met Russian officials in 2016: NY Times
- Time to 'Fall Back': Daylight Saving Time Ends Early Sunday
- Hindu terror remark: varansi lawyer files defamation case aginst Kamal Hassan
- 'Least Bothered':Trinamool Congress On Mukul Roy Joining BJP
- Spartans Felton Davis makes incredible touchdown catch vs. Penn State
- What is the World Food India Congress all about?