The Washington Wizards will be without the services of guard John Wall for the next two weeks after he underwent an MRI on Friday. He's been dealing with discomfort and swelling since banging knees with another player in a November 7 game against the Mavericks. Obviously, the knee injury has impacted his performance. He consulted the same doctor who performed his most recent surgeries for this latest injury. Frazier has started two games previously this season and averaged 5.0 points, 5.0 rebounds and 8.0 assists in 33.5 minutes per game over those two starts.
Report claims Apple preparing updated iPhone SE for launch early next year
A new report in Taiwan's Economic Daily News has claimed the Apple iPhone SE 2 will indeed be launching in the first half of 2018. As such, Apple has taken a bit of a gamble with its iPhone X, which marks the company's foray into face recognition technology.
Consequently, point guard Tim Frazier will take over the starting point guard role. He has 42 career starts, including two this season and 35 with the Pelicans during the 2016-17 campaign. He's appeared in seven of the team's eight games in the subsequent days.
Timeline: Dessert fear - How Sinai became a target for terrorism
US President Donald Trump , in a post on Twitter on Friday, called the assault a " horrible and cowardly terrorist attack". The security officers said the men opened fire on worshipers during prayers while driving in off-road vehicles.
The Wizards are 1-1 without Wall this season but have seen a marked drop on offense when he is off the court, according to ESPN Stats & Information.
Who Got Voted Off Dancing With The Stars Tonight 11/20/17?
Keep reading to find out! Leading up to the big win, the three " DWTS " finalists and their partners danced one more time. It was all even between the pairs as they geared up for their final performances , which were "24 Hour Fusion Dances".
Washington now owns a 10-8 record and is tied with the New York Knicks for the final two playoff spots in the East early this seaosn.
- United Kingdom 'disappointed' at Capital of Culture snub
- Indonesia's Mt. Agung Erupts in Bali
- N. Korea Says US Will Pay for Provocative Actions Against Regime
- Govt to finalise winter session schedule tomorrow
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Whitman To Step Down; Forecast Light
- Turkey: 1st lady stresses ending violence against women
- 'Padmavati' controversy: Body of man found hanging at Naharagarh Fort
- Iran climb in Federation Internationale de Football Association rankings
- Nokia 2 India Price Revealed; First Sale Date and Launch Offer Details
- CBS and Dish Reach Carriage Agreement