But Mill violated his probation this year after getting into an altercation at a St. Louis airport with a photo-seeking airport employee and then for driving recklessly in New York City.
Meek's probation stems from a 2008 drugs and weapons conviction, which he served eight months in prison for.
When sentencing the 30-year-old musician Monday, Common Pleas Judge Genece Brinkley cited a failed drug test and a failure to comply with a court order restricting his travel.
'Hearthstone' Gets New 'Kobolds & Catacombs' Expansion, Single-Player Mode
Each year, there's new Hearthstone expansions that increase the amount of cards available in the online collectible card game. A legendary card, it costs 8 mana to play and has the effect of summoning a treasure chest monster for your opponent.
"The sentence handed down by the Judge - against the recommendation of the Assistant District Attorney and Probation Officer - is unjust and heavy handed", JAY-Z said on Facebook shortly after the news broke. The judge who sentenced the rapper Monday was apparently fed up with having to deal with him. Another really credible example is she stopped him for violation of probation was when he went to Atlanta for a rehabilitation clinic, without her approval she said.
Meek's legal issues continued in March, when he was arrested for fighting in the Philadelphia airport (The charges were dropped when he agreed to perform community service). Meek thought she was kidding, but the attorney tells us it doesn't appear so now. Most recently, in February 2016, Meek Mill was put on house arrest for 90 days after another probation violation. But the judge insisted, saying that she had been trying to help him for about a decade and he refused, insisting on doing whatever he wanted.
FSU suspends all fraternities and sororities after student's death
Andrew Coffey, a Florida State University student and Pi Kappa Phi fraternity pledge, died Friday after attending a house party. Florida State is at least the third university this year to suspend Greek Life, behind Pennsylvania State and Louisiana State.
Mill and his counsel plan to appeal.
- Scottish Parliament EVACUATED after white powder suspect packages sent to Tory MSPs
- Who Is Devin Kelley? Texas Church Shooting Suspect Killed By Police
- Rams Rout Giants 51-17 on Goff 4 TDs
- Saudi prince killed in helicopter crash near Yemen border
- DHS Ends Protected Immigration Status For 5K Nicaraguans
- Meddling in United States poll 'fantasies' - Russian Federation
- Papadopoulos Plea Prompts Senate Call To Question Sessions
- Google Search and Maps Now Show You Estimated Wait Times at Restaurants
- Priti Patel: Israel and Britain can extend and improve their partnership
- Manus Island: Australian opposition flips, urges govt to accept NZ's offer