Paris Saint-Germain were also credited with showing interest in Coutinho, but the attacking midfielder has instructed his agents not to entertain other offers as he does not want anything to complicate negotiations between Barcelona and Liverpool. Barcelona made several attempts to land him in August, with bids in the region of £100 million made, but they were knocked back.
The Spanish giants have been chasing Philippe Coutinho in recent transfer windows, and his former teammate Luis Suarez has admitted he has been talking to the Brazilian, and praised his professionalism.
Barcelona saw four offers for Coutinho rejected by Liverpool as their summer long chase for the playmaker proved to be fruitless, but La Blaugrana are still interested in prising him away from Anfield, with Paul Joyce in the Times claiming that a £130m bid could be forthcoming in January.
Scottish Parliament EVACUATED after white powder suspect packages sent to Tory MSPs
A spokesman said: 'An incident has occurred and the MSP building at Holyrood has been evacuated'. Police officers are standing guard at the corridor that leads to MSP's offices.
Nevertheless, with the personal terms said to be agreed, it's now down to Liverpool's owner FSG being kind enough to agree a fee with Barcelona.
Asked if he wants to end his career at the Nou Camp, Suarez told Mundo Deportivo: "I hope so".
'Despite trying to leave Liverpool he continued helping the team and working.
The reports come in just days after Coutinho's agent Kia Joorabchian was spotted speaking to PSG Sporting director Antero Henrique.
Former WCVB Boston Anchor Unruh Says Spacey Sexually Assaulted Her Son
She wrote in her October 13 tweet: "I was a Kevin Spacey fan until he assaulted a loved one". Unruh said her son did not report Spacey immediately because of "embarrassment and fear".
Sport are now so confident of Coutinho leaving Liverpool for Barcelona in January that they claim the main issue between the two clubs is how to divide the payments.
Coutinho celebrates scoring for Liverpool. "He is a footballer who today is at a very high level".
"He went through a hard and very complicated moment but as a professional, he continued to show how good a player he is".
Send Facebook Your Nudes So No One Else Can See Them
Sending the message to yourself on Messenger allows Facebook to make a digital signature of said photo and hash it. ABC News reports that the system is being trialled in Australia and three other countries.
- Honor those who serve for Veterans Day
- OnePlus 5T Android Flagship Unveil Set For November 16th
- Want To Play, Raise Your Game, Chelsea Legend Tells David Luiz
- FSU suspends all fraternities and sororities after student's death
- Danica Roem elected Virginia's first openly transgender state official
- Aslef drivers vote to end Southern dispute over driver-operated trains
- Meet the Transgender Americans Who Won on Election Day
- Apple's much rumoured Augmented Reality headset gets a name, OS
- Google Search and Maps Now Show You Estimated Wait Times at Restaurants
- Priti Patel: Israel and Britain can extend and improve their partnership