A 23-year-old soldier, who was on vacation, was abducted and killed by terrorists at Shopian in South Kashmir on Saturday.
The soldier has been identified as Irfan Ahmad, a resident of Saazan village.
The body of the official was recovered from an orchard area in Watmullah Keegam area of Shopian, a police official said.
As per Reports recommended that the police was investigating questioning the case and were look into if suspected militants were caught up with the killing.
Report claims Apple preparing updated iPhone SE for launch early next year
A new report in Taiwan's Economic Daily News has claimed the Apple iPhone SE 2 will indeed be launching in the first half of 2018. As such, Apple has taken a bit of a gamble with its iPhone X, which marks the company's foray into face recognition technology.
Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti has strongly condemned the killing. A police officer, while speaking to the TV channel, said that the possibility of the involvement of terrorists in the kidnap and murder can not be ruled out. He had come home on leave.
National Conference leader and former chief minister Omar Abdullah also took to Twitter to condemn the incident.
Shopian Ambarkar Shriram, while confirming the incident said, "He (Irfan) was perhaps kidnapped by militants".
New Infiniti QX50 to use world's first production variable compression ratio engine
According to the company, the platform sets "new standards for refinement, rigidity and interior space" in the medium SUV segment. The new QX50 loses its rear-wheel-drive proportions, but gains roughly 20 percent more cargo volume behind the second row.
Singh conveyed his sympathies to the bereaved family and said the crime needs to be condemned by every section of the society.
Mir's murder is the third such development in the valley this year.
In September, Mohammad Ramzan Parray of the Border Security Force was shot dead by militants when he and his family resisted attempts to kidnap him.
Texas DPS Trooper Shot & Killed on Thanksgiving; Suspect at Large
Meanwhile, according to KBTX , Black was last booked into the Smith County jail in Tyler on September 7, 2017 on the same charges. After the trooper returned to his patrol unit, DPS officials believe the suspect fired multiple shots at the trooper.
- Neighbor says case of found remains, detained teen is 'horrifying'
- Durant says exchange with Westbrook 'wasn't real'
- Liverpool investigating claims their fans were mistreated by police, stewards in Sevilla
- Turkey: 1st lady stresses ending violence against women
- EC recognises EPS-OPS faction as real AIADMK
- Bali Volcano Threatens, but Island Still Safe, Officials Say
- Nokia 2 India Price Revealed; First Sale Date and Launch Offer Details
- Jammu lawyers hold anti-Pak protests over Hafiz Saeed release move
- The best PS4 deals for Black Friday 2017
- Miley Cyrus Slams Rumors She Is Pregnant After Posting Birthday Picture