Ohio State fans everywhere gasped in horror as quarterback J.T. Barrett limped off the field during Saturday's 31-20 win over MI, but they gave a collective sigh of relief soon after the game when Barrett told reporters he would not miss next week's Big Ten Championship game against Wisconsin. The fourth year QB injured his right knee.
MI took control of the game early, scoring two touchdowns in the first quarter. He also ran for 67 yards and a touchdown. Redshirt freshman Dwayne Haskins took over and led the Buckeyes on a touchdown drive to take a 21-20 lead at the 1:34 mark of the third. Either way, though, the Badgers will face a tough task in limiting the success of Ohio State's quarterback - as the Wolverines just learned the hard, depressing way.
Texas DPS Trooper Shot & Killed on Thanksgiving; Suspect at Large
Meanwhile, according to KBTX , Black was last booked into the Smith County jail in Tyler on September 7, 2017 on the same charges. After the trooper returned to his patrol unit, DPS officials believe the suspect fired multiple shots at the trooper.
The Buckeyes took their first lead in "The Game" on a J.K. Dobbins touchdown run and subsequent extra point with 1:34 to play in the third quarter. Haskins was 6-for7 for 94 yards, Dobbins finished with 101 yards and a touchdown for the Buckeyes.
Key stat: Haskins converted third down after third down - six of his first eight - to keep Michigan's defense on the field and ultimately put the Wolverines away.
Iran climb in Federation Internationale de Football Association rankings
The Super Eagles had four wins and two draws to qualify for the 2018 World Cup in Russian Federation . Ghana (51) and Ivory Coast (61) complete the top 10 on the continent.
Barrett has totaled more than 11,000 yards and 142 touchdowns combined rushing and passing in his career.
On the Buckeyes' next drive, he drove the team 47 yards to set up a 44-yard field goal that extended the lead to 24-20.
Durant says exchange with Westbrook 'wasn't real'
The Warriors were set to get the ball back, when Durant instead crept toward Westbrook, and began running his mouth. They have two more games scheduled against each other in the regular season at least, in February and April.
Donovan Peoples-Jones returned a punt 42 yards during the closing seconds of the quarter. He apparently hurt himself before the game even started, however, according to Buckeyes coach Urban Meyer.
- Former Jets CB Darrelle Revis finally finds a new team
- Jammu lawyers hold anti-Pak protests over Hafiz Saeed release move
- The Pendragon PLC (PDG) Stock Rating Reaffirmed by Jefferies Group LLC
- Apple slash iPhone X shipping dates down to one week
- Report claims Apple preparing updated iPhone SE for launch early next year
- Nokia 2 India Price Revealed; First Sale Date and Launch Offer Details
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Whitman To Step Down; Forecast Light
- EC recognises EPS-OPS faction as real AIADMK
- Govt to finalise winter session schedule tomorrow
- Increasing clouds tonight and Saturday, cooler weather Sunday