Offensive pass interference and chop block penalties left the Rams with 3rd-and-33 from their own 48.
That was quickly followed by Watkins and Jared Goff connecting for a 67-yard touchdown. Watkins' longest reception of the season gave the Rams a 24-7 lead. NY has dominated the all-time series of late, winning seven straight meetings since being edged by the Rams 15-14 in 2001.
Arsenal's Santi Cazorla could have lost foot after serious infection
The player had also picked up a serious blood infection that, had it not been treated, could have resulted in the loss of his foot.
Rams' place kicker Greg Zuerlein continued his excellent season going a ideal 9-for-9 on kick attempts, including three field goals and six extra points.
The onslaught continued in the third quarter, as the Rams scored 21 points in the period to remove all doubt.
Then a Pharoh Cooper 30-yard punt return set up a Gurley 44-yard reception to the Giants' one-yard line.
How captain Virat Kohli prepped for 29th happy birthday with brilliant fifty
The last game is scheduled at Thiruvananthapuram on November 7. "But we were left with a very hard task", he added. It happens to a lot of batsmen, sometimes you are in good form, but you don't get enough balls.
Goff completed 14 of 22 attempts for 311 yards, four touchdowns and zero interceptions and completed passes to eight different targets.
The contest was a classic tale of two teams headed in opposite directions, as the revamped Rams won their fifth game in their last six, and are off to their best start since 2011 at 6-2.
At that point, the Rams were up 48-10.
Victoria unemployment falls to national low of 3.8 per cent in October
The largest employment increase was in Quebec, followed by Alberta, Manitoba, Newfoundland and Labrador, and New Brunswick. Provincially, the jobs picture is much better with an unemployment rate of 4.9 per cent, the same as last month.
Any fears that the bye week might have stunted their momentum subsided early, as the Rams pummeled the New York Giants in every area of the game and recorded a 51-17 victory at MetLife Stadium. His touchdown covered 5 yards to Tavarres King and 10 yards to Evan Engram. The Rams will be back at home at the Coliseum for the first time in over a month next week to play the Texans.
- Bradley Beal, John Wall confident of Wizards' status among top in East
- 'Least Bothered':Trinamool Congress On Mukul Roy Joining BJP
- Who Is Devin Kelley? Texas Church Shooting Suspect Killed By Police
- 'Hearthstone' Gets New 'Kobolds & Catacombs' Expansion, Single-Player Mode
- Former DNC chair Donna Brazile tells critics to "go to hell"
- Unemployment rates in Montreal, Quebec rise slightly in October
- 'The Last Republicans' Highlights Former Presidents' Wariness Of Trump
- Saudi prince killed in helicopter crash near Yemen border
- What is the World Food India Congress all about?
- Lebanese Prime Minister resigns over fear for life