The report also contained information about the iPhone SE 2 manufacturer, which seems to be exclusively the Taiwanese company Wistron - manufacturer of the current generation SE.
Derrick Rose away from Cavs to consider future in National Basketball Association , reports say
Cavaliers point guard Derrick Rose once again is injured, this time with a sprained ankle that he suffered in late October. According to ESPN , one Cavaliers source said Rose is "tired of being hurt and it's taking a toll on him mentally".
Apple might be in works to big alterations to its iPhone lineup, but there's a chance that its 2018 lineup won't include only the models projected to go on sale in the fall. As such, Apple has taken a bit of a gamble with its iPhone X, which marks the company's foray into face recognition technology.
EasyJet profits sink despite record passenger numbers
A proposed dividend of 40.9p is due to be paid in March 2018, in line with the group's 50% pay-out ratio, it confirmed. In July, McCall announced she would leave easyJet to take up the role of chief executive at ITV .
The iPhone SE is meant to cater to the needs of the budget smartphone hunters who want to use an iPhone. India is a huge market for smartphones, but consumers lack the purchasing power to continually upgrade to high-end flagships. The iPhone 6S is on sale for $550, a price cut of $99. Camera wise, the iPhone SE 2 is speculated to feature a 12MP rear camera, and a 5MP FaceTime camera at the front.
Timeline: Dessert fear - How Sinai became a target for terrorism
US President Donald Trump , in a post on Twitter on Friday, called the assault a " horrible and cowardly terrorist attack". The security officers said the men opened fire on worshipers during prayers while driving in off-road vehicles.
The device is expected to cost about $450, much cheaper than the $999 iPhone X. The low price will cater to those who can't afford the iPhone 8 and iPhone X. The iPhone SE was meant to be an affordable handset, primarily targeting India. Notably, the iPhone SE was launched in March 2016. A new report in Taiwan's Economic Daily News has claimed the Apple iPhone SE 2 will indeed be launching in the first half of 2018. Ever since Apple started manufacturing the iPhone SE in India, it has gone on to become one of the most popular iPhones in the country. The latest reports have tipped at the presence of a 4-inch display with 32GB and 128GB storage options.
- Google admits to having tracked location data of Android phone users
- MS-13 gang 'behead man' in park near Washington DC
- Former Jets CB Darrelle Revis finally finds a new team
- 'Padmavati' controversy: Body of man found hanging at Naharagarh Fort
- Liverpool investigating claims their fans were mistreated by police, stewards in Sevilla
- Miley Cyrus Slams Rumors She Is Pregnant After Posting Birthday Picture
- Aggressive drunk? Science says you should stay away from spirits
- The best PS4 deals for Black Friday 2017
- N. Korea Says US Will Pay for Provocative Actions Against Regime
- United Kingdom 'disappointed' at Capital of Culture snub