Simon Khaya Moyo said on Monday that President Robert Mugabe, 93, has fired the vice president who had always been viewed as his successor.
Kasukuwere and Moyo are leading members of the G40 Zanu PF faction which has the support of Grace Mugabe and, it is widely, her husband President Robert Mugabe.
After a lifetime of service Emmerson Mnangagwa was sacked with immediate effect on Monday by President Robert Mugabe, who accused him of "disloyalty, disrespect, deceit and being unreliable".
Lebanese Prime Minister resigns over fear for life
Taking up the prime minister's office last year, Mr Hariri promised a "new era for Lebanon" after two years of political deadlock. Iran was sowing strife, destruction and ruin wherever it went and he accused it of a "deep hatred for the Arab nation".
It had become evidence that his conduct of his duties had become inconsistent with his official responsibilities.
Mr Mnangagwa, a former intelligence chief, had been a leading candidate to succeed President Mugabe. Grace denied the allegations.
Grace has said she was ready to become deputy to her husband. Mugabe has a history of punishing ambition in ZANU-PF. Mnangagwa's biggest undoing may well have been his vocal supporters, who kept prodding Mugabe to step down.
Broadcom offers $103 billion for Qualcomm, sets up takeover battle
The resulting tech company would control key components needed to make smartphones and is likely to face scrutiny from regulators. Broadcom and Qualcomm are no strangers to acquisitions, with the pair in talks to complete multibillion-dollar deals.
"In 1980 this person called Mnangagwa wanted to stage a coup". Relations also cooled between the two men in August after suggestions by Mnangagwa's allies that he had been poisoned by ice cream from a dairy owned by the Mugabes.
Moyo is under probe by the Zimbabwe Anti-Corruption Commission (ZACC) for abuse of money from the Zimbabwe Manpower Development Fund (ZimDef), while Kasukuwere received no confidence votes from the ruling party's 10 administrative provinces on accusations creating parallel structures to topple President Robert Mugabe.
What is the World Food India Congress all about?
The portal would be a platform for business networking, for farmers, processors, traders, and logistics operators. He said, "Our farmers, whom we respectfully call as "annadatas" are central to our efforts in food processing".
- Bradley Beal, John Wall confident of Wizards' status among top in East
- Saudi prince killed in helicopter crash near Yemen border
- Rams Rout Giants 51-17 on Goff 4 TDs
- FSU suspends all fraternities and sororities after student's death
- How captain Virat Kohli prepped for 29th happy birthday with brilliant fifty
- Papadopoulos Plea Prompts Senate Call To Question Sessions
- Who Is Devin Kelley? Texas Church Shooting Suspect Killed By Police
- On account of Donald trump made an attempt on Twitter
- Trump campaign aide met Russian officials in 2016: NY Times
- Donald Trump calls for death penalty for NYC truck attack suspect