"He's one of the premiere writers in the industry having created so many unforgettable stories wherever he's been and we can't wait to see what he has planned for the DC Universe".
Brian Michael Bendis has always been among the chief writers at Marvel Comics having created some of the most popular 21st century characters, including Jessica Jones, Miles Morales the Ultimate Spider-Man, and Riri Williams, aka Ironheart.
Apple Responds To Reports About Its Tax Affairs
The European Union instructed Apple previous year to pay upto $14.5 billion as sanction of illegal taxes benefits in the Ireland. The paper reported Apple, with the help of law firm Appleby, chose Jersey for its 0 percent corporate tax rate.
Marvel Entertainment has provided a statement regarding Brian Michael Bendis' DC "exclusive" deal announced earlier on Tuesday. "Change is good. Change is healthy". Bendis has been known for his writing on such great Marvel Comics as Guardians Of The Galaxy, Iron Man, Avengers, Ultimate Spider-man, Jessica Jones, Uncanny X-Men, All New X-Men, just to name a "few".
Bendis started out as a writer for small press comic book publishers. Word on the street is he had a say in the Marvel Studios films until 2015 as well, not to mention his work on various Marvel video games and animated series. Notably, he created Spider-Man successor Miles Morales as well as Iron Man successor Riri Williams, wrote the seminal Wolverine story Old Man Logan, and worked on a number of high-profile crossover events such as Secret Invasion and Civil War II. I love you all.
We'll bring you more about Bendis' future at DC as we learn it.
While this news is a loss for Marvel, it's a major gain for DC-and arguably, fans of comics in general, who will finally get to see one of the medium's best writers take on a whole new crop of heroes. It was a deliberate strategy: "I was trying to break down that Marvel vs. DC craziness that some fans have", he said.
- How captain Virat Kohli prepped for 29th happy birthday with brilliant fifty
- Meddling in United States poll 'fantasies' - Russian Federation
- Donald Trump calls for death penalty for NYC truck attack suspect
- FOX Is in Talks to Sell Most Assets to Disney
- Kentucky man arrested in assault on Senator Rand Paul released on bail
- Target won't keep stores open all night on Thanksgiving
- Want To Play, Raise Your Game, Chelsea Legend Tells David Luiz
- Manus Island: Australian opposition flips, urges govt to accept NZ's offer
- Broadcom offers $103 billion for Qualcomm, sets up takeover battle
- Meek Mill Sentenced to 2-4 Years in Prison for Violating Probation