Target has unveiled its Thanksgiving and Black Friday plans. However, new to this year, Target will close its stores at midnight and reopen at 6 a.m. on Black Friday.
Target is also offering early access to some Black Friday deals on Monday, Nov. 6, only, including sales on board games, auto seats and more.
Lebanese Prime Minister resigns over fear for life
Taking up the prime minister's office last year, Mr Hariri promised a "new era for Lebanon" after two years of political deadlock. Iran was sowing strife, destruction and ruin wherever it went and he accused it of a "deep hatred for the Arab nation".
Meantime, Target has unveiled its Thanksgiving store hours, planning to open its doors at 6 p.m. that Thursday, in line with the past three years. Visit MarketWatch.com for more information on this news. That's a change from previous years, when stores stayed open throughout the night and into Friday. It was $99.99 on Black Friday 2016.
Military Appreciation Week - Through Saturday, November 11, Toys "R" Us is offering 15% off in-store purchases** to customers who show a valid Military ID.
Donald Trump calls for death penalty for NYC truck attack suspect
The charges against Saipov, 29, came just a day after the attack near the World Trade Center killed eight people. BEFORE THE ATTACKOfficials say Saipov entered the United States through JFK Airport from Uzbekistan in 2010.
With Target and Best Buy both rolling out aggressive free-shipping deals this year-end shopping season, Wal-Mart Stores might need to unveil some Black Friday goodies of its own to maintain its torrid online growth.
One top deal for the Minneapolis-based retailer this year is buy one item, get one at 50 percent off on hundreds of beauty sets.
Who Is Devin Kelley? Texas Church Shooting Suspect Killed By Police
The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms said agents from its San Antonio office were responding to the shooting. US President Donald Trump tweeted from Japan, where he is on an Asian trip, that he was monitoring the situation.
- Time to 'Fall Back': Daylight Saving Time Ends Early Sunday
- Papadopoulos Plea Prompts Senate Call To Question Sessions
- Robert Mugabe fires Vice President
- Meddling in United States poll 'fantasies' - Russian Federation
- Hakuna Matata It Up! Beyoncé Joins Live-Action 'Lion King' as Nala
- Kentucky man arrested in assault on Senator Rand Paul released on bail
- 'The Last Republicans' Highlights Former Presidents' Wariness Of Trump
- FSU suspends all fraternities and sororities after student's death
- Rams Rout Giants 51-17 on Goff 4 TDs
- Trump campaign aide met Russian officials in 2016: NY Times