To be honest, I probably have never been this excited for an Injustice 2 Fighter DLC pack to be released.
This marks the first time Leonardo, Donatello, Michaelangelo, and Raphael have been in a proper fighting game since Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Tournament Fighters, which was in arcades before a home port to SNES and Genesis.
With Injustice 2 getting such a huge (and steadily growing) roster, there's a good chance we'll be seeing more characters make their way to the game.
AT&T CEO: DOJ never demanded CNN sale in Time Warner deal
AT&T has argued against selling off either company's assets, as it believes this would undercut the rationale for the tie-up. AT&T's chairman and CEO Randall Stephenson said in a statement Wednesday that he wanted to "set the record straight".
Not to take all the attention away from Atom and Enchantress, both characters appear to be worth additions in their own right. Does this mean you use all four at once, or that they're similar to Mortal Kombat X's Triborg where you pick one before the battle?
Everyone's favorite Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles are headed to Injustice 2 with the next character pack.
The best thing is that their appearance is based on the '90s films.
IPO gains lift SBI net manifold to `1840 cr
On the other hand net NPAs also lower at 5.43 percent against 5.97 percent on quarter-on-quarter basis. Almost half of these came from the agriculture and small and medium enterprises accounts.
Injustice 2 will be coming to PC (Steam and the Microsoft Store) on November 14, with all previously-released DLC for console available for purchase. Early Access for the pack will begin on December 12th.
The reveal trailer does not show any gameplay sample yet, so it is hard to say how the action is with having all four characters. You'll be able to buy them separately, or if you want all the DLC characters in one sweep you can pick up the Ultimate Edition of the game.
All Eyes Were On Melania's Gorgeous Outfit At Beijing Zoo Tour
Mr Trump offered a toast to Chinese president Xi Jinping , touting bonds "that will only grow stronger and stronger". She gave the children eagle toys, telling them, "You have a panda here, we have an eagle in the United States".
- Owners voted unanimously to extend Goodell's contract in May
- Olympics: Aly Raisman claims sexual abuse by Team USA doctor
- SEC Network analysts project updated College Football Playoff rankings
- Eminem And Beyonce Collab On The Rapper's Comeback Song 'Walk On Water'
- Disneyland shuts down cooling towers following Legionnaire's cases among guests
- Hope Solo claims disgraced ex-FIFA head Sepp Blatter sexually assaulted her
- Peninsula School Honors Veterans at Take a Veteran to School Day Event
- Plenty of Veterans Day deals to be had this year
- India September Industrial Production Growth Misses Expectations
- Chicago Bulls To Host 2020 NBA All-Star Game