Making sure the Grinch would be punished, the Byram Police Department surprised Tylon by allowing him to arrest and take the Grinch into a holding cell at the town's jail.
Six children dead as France train collision cuts their bus in half
A witness who was on the train, named as Barbara, said "it was a very violent crash - it seemed as if the train would derail". The bus was struck by the train in Millas about 18 kilometres west of the city of Perpignan, close to the Spanish border.
On Tuesday morning, Good Morning America's Michael Strahan shared the sweetest story about a Mississippi-based boy who called 911 on the Grinch.
"Watch out for the Grinch, because the Grinch is going to steal Christmas, OK?" Taking the boy's hand in a handshake, he said: "You have saved Christmas for the people of Byram".
United States blames North Korea for major cyber attack
It also requires governments and businesses to cooperate to mitigate cyber risk and increase the cost to hackers. But it added: "When we must, the USA will act alone to impost costs and consequences for cyber malfeasance".
"What are you going to do if he tries to steal your Christmas?" the officer asks. The operator, Officer Lauren Develle, visited Pittman's home after the call. The 5-year-old honorary police officer took the Grinch into custody, booking the green-furred villain on charges that included the attempted theft of Christmas. The video of the endearing interaction between the little boy and Officer Develle quickly went viral.
In his five-star review posted to the Byram Police Department's Facebook page, TyLon's big brother, TeDera Graves II, a USAF airman, said, "It's the little things like this that go unnoticed, especially in society today, with what police officers do". "My 5-year-old brother called the police and said that the Grinch is stealing people's Christmas and he don't want him to steal his, so they really came to our house!" "You have saved the day", The Clarion-Ledger reported.
CDC allegedly banned from using "science-based" and other phrases
The words? " Diversity ", " entitlement ", "evidence-based", " fetus ", " science-based ", " transgender ", and " vulnerable ". Senior CDC budget leader Alison Kelly met with the agency's policy analysts on Thursday to announce the order.
- Jonghyun, lead singer of K-pop group Shinee, dies
- Ryanair in union supply to keep away from Christmas strikes
- Pinpoint Weather: Despite the warm-up, white Christmas still possible
- CME Futures Rolled Out Smoothly; Bitcoin Remains Bullish
- Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain: "Top quality" Coutinho remains fully focused on Liverpool
- Carmelo Anthony: Return to NY will be 'emotional'
- WWE Clash of Champions 2017: Rumors you need to know
- Bears vs. Lions Live Stream
- Two security guards killed as Daesh attack intelligence training centre in Kabul
- Enrique Iglesias, Anna Kournikova are parents of twins, report says