"As an additional security measure for Mr. Cook, the Board also requires that he use private aircraft for all business and personal travel", Apple wrote in the filing. The article previously stated Tim Cook received a private plane when he actually received the use of a private aircraft. Cook's cash bonus was the largest among the six senior Apple executives. It is natural for its runner and CEO Tim Cook to be on cloud nine too. Cook also incurred $224,216 in security expenses. Tim Cook gets a substantial pay raise and private jet privileges. For the fiscal year ended September 30, Cook's total payout was about $102 million, which included $9.33 million in incentive pay, $3.06 million in salary, and an equity award of $89.2 million. Due to slumping iPhone sales in 2016, Cook's pay was cut 15%. Cook's earnings increase came largely from a boost in incentive pay; he earned $5.4 million past year.
What to do with that Christmas tree now that Christmas is done
When churches began putting up Christmas trees, they would often go up next to shelves stacked with candles. If high winds are forecasted, delay putting trees out until after winds have subsided.
The new policy was first implemented recently in the interest of efficiency and security based upon the company's global profile and the very visible nature of Cook's role as the CEO, says a new proxy statement for Apple shareholders released Wednesday.
The market capitalisation for the iPhone maker has been hovering around $US900 billion (more than $A1 trillion) and is up almost 50 per cent for the year. Apple gave a private jet to Steve Jobs in 2000, according to Business Insider.
Twitter reacts to Patrick Mahomes getting the start at quarterback for KC
With nothing on the line but pride against their longtime rivals, Reid has chose to sit starter Alex Smith in favor of Mahomes. He went on to say he has no expectations for Mahomes and he just wants him to get reps and have some fun.
Apple is now soaring high, as it has been for the last couple of years. Being the top performer in the smartphone industry in the last quarter, Apple brought home nearly Dollars 151 more than Samsung.
Shares of companies that supply parts to Apple, including Broadcom, Skyworks Solutions, Finisar and Lumentum Holdings, also took a hit as they fell between 1.8 per cent and 3.5 per cent.
Chrissy Teigen live-tweets her epic LAX-LAX flight ordeal
An ANA spokesperson has said that the situation was being researched to determine exactly how the passenger ended up barding the wrong flight, ABC News reported .
- Marijuana: Pregnant Women Are Using More Cannabis, Says New Study
- Russia Slams Trump's 'Aggressive' North Korea Rhetoric, Tells Tillerson it is 'Unacceptable'
- Huawei's 2018 roadmap leaked, includes four Honor and three P-series phones
- Snapchat Working on "Stories Everywhere" Feature for Sharing Content Outside Snap Platform
- US President Donald Trump questions FBI's integrity in Russian Federation investigation
- Ukraine, separatist rebels agree on major prisoner…
- Mayweather Won't Fight in MMA or Box Again — Showtime's Espinoza
- Khloé Kardashian Reveals How Close She Is to Giving Birth
- The statistics behind another big shopping day, the day after Christmas
- Democrat hails new chapter for United States after Senate win over controversial Republican