At least three people were killed and several wounded after a gunman opened fire inside a high school in New Mexico, US on Thursday.
As the noise got louder and closer, school officials issued a warning over the loud speaker.
There were no other injuries reported, state police said.
Storms bringing high winds, snow and ice
There will be potentially damaging gusts of up to 80mph there, with higher speeds possible across the Northern and Western Isles.
State and federal authorities are investigating what led to the shooting.
At this time deputies and Lt. Kyle Lincoln from the San Juan County Sheriff Department are clearing the building and actively searching the school.
Arrangements have been made for parents to pick up students at a nearby location.
World's largest Starbucks to open in Shanghai
Revenue from the Asia-Pacific region accounted for nearly 15 per cent of Starbucks' revenue for the fiscal year ended in October. The Roastery's digital experience is designed by Starbucks and powered by Alibaba Group's scene-recognition technology.
Christesen said the shooter also died, but it is unknown whether the suspect was among the three confirmed deaths. Aztec is located in northwest New Mexico.
Aztec is a rural community of 6,500 people in the heart of northwestern New Mexico's oil and gas country and near the Navajo Nation. The Sheriff's Office wrote on Facebook that the school was put on lockdown and the students evacuated. Other schools in the area were also locked down, and authorities were setting up staging areas where parents could gather and wait for more information.
Apple now offers unlocked iPhone X models in the U.S. ars_ab.settitle(1227285)
However, buying an iPhone X with a carrier plan often comes with discounts or incentives, like the ability to trade an older for the newer version.
- Yemen war: Former president Ali Abdullah Saleh 'killed'
- Body of Neligh native found in Clay County
- John Conyers will leave Congress in wake of harassment claims
- GM Adds Ecommerce To The Dashboard
- Winds whip up in Southern California fires, prompting evacuations
- Instagram launches private archives for your Stories
- Here's Why You Probably Can't Do the Invisible Box Challenge
- VW Executive Gets 7 Years In Prison In Emissions Cheating Scandal
- Honor View 10 hands-on preview: Flagship killer killer?
- House overwhelmingly votes to defeat Democrat's bid to impeach President Trump