Slow down and use caution while driving.
About an inch or so of snow fell overnight in Wyandotte County, bringing with it frigid temperatures. Expect areas of blowing and drifting snow, with wind gusts of 30 to 40 miles per hour, reduced visibility and drifts, which will make travel hard at times.
Areas north and west of the city will have higher accumulations, with 1 to 3 inches expected. One was on I-70 eastbound near 78th Street, and the other was on northbound I-635 near I-70. Meanwhile, nightly low wills be in the single digits south of Lake Ontario, the Weather Service said.
Princess Michael Responds to Backlash Over Her Racially Insensitive Brooch
This isn't the first time, however, the princess has been accused of racism. "I travelled on African buses". Some deemed it a slight to Markle , who attended the event with her fiancé Prince Harry .
Snow is on its way for a white Christmas. Sunshine will continue Tuesday and Wednesday with highs in the 40's and lows in the 20's. A wind advisory is also in effect until 2 p.m. Christmas Day, with potential gusts of up to 50 miles an hour.
Tonight's low will dip to about 30.
Monday, Christmas Day, it will be mostly cloudy with a high near 32 and a calm wind becoming northeast around 6 miles per hour in the afternoon, the weather service said.
K-pop stars carry Jonghyun's coffin
More than anything, we thank and greet the many fans and people in mourning who came to see Jonghyun despite the cold weather. The "Tell Me What To Do" singer was found unconscious in an apartment he was renting in Seoul's Cheongdam-dong district.
"In areas where the precipitation has ended, any wet or untreated roads may re-freeze before temperatures climb above freezing later this morning", according to the weather service.
Wednesday, the high will be near 23 with partly sunny skies, the weather service said. Arctic air will sweep into the area in the wake of the snow bringing the city it coldest weather since last December.
For more weather information, visit www.weather.gov.
Mariah Carey back to Times Square New Year's after debacle
Ryan Seacrest and Jenny McCarthy will host the year-end program live from New York City's Times Square on ABC at 8PM ET. Carey will join Camila Cabello, Nick Jonas and Sugarland as other acts slated to perform during the show.
- Birmingham Bowl score: Quinton Flowers ends career in style with another thriller
- Leicester City v Manchester United
- President commutes sentence of former slaughterhouse executive
- Arsenal Boss Wenger Takes Swipe At Chamberlain Ahead Of Liverpool Clash
- Raul Castro To Step Down in April 2018
- 22-yr-old woman attacked, set on fire by 'lover' in Hyderabad
- Damian Green sacked - what does this mean for Mrs May?
- Major, 3 jawans martyred as Pak Army provokes India with firing
- LG sharpens display colour with "Nano-IPS" in 2018
- Papa John's founder steps down after blaming anthem protests for slumping sales