Cleveland Cavaliers guard Isaiah Thomas is looking at getting a five-on-five scrimmage with the Cavs' G-League affiliate, the Canton Charge, according to ESPN's Dave McMenamin.
Lebanese govt, parties condemn US Jerusalem veto
Haley defended the veto on Monday, saying that the Security Council resolution was an affront to USA sovereignty. She criticised it as an insult to Washington and an embarrassment to council members.
Thomas is expected to be healthy enough to play by January after dealing with a hip injury, but Cleveland will have him play in the G-League for a short stint to make sure he is ready and prepared, ESPN.com reported .
The Cavs' official timeline for Thomas' recovery provided to the media in late September called for Thomas to be playing games by the first of the year.
Pennsylvania Moves Past Illinois To No. 5 In Census Estimate
The census said net worldwide migration decreased 1.8 percent between 2016 and 2017, making it the first drop since 2012-2013. More than 1.1 million individuals made America their home inside the previous year, as per the Census Bureau.
Thomas aggravated an existing hip injury in last season's playoffs and has been recovering throughout the offseason.
A team source told ESPN that the final determination for when Thomas would play would be a joint decision agreed upon by Thomas, the Cavs' front office, and the Cavs' medical staff. Though Thomas thinks he could play right now. When he does so, it will mark the first time he has participated in the full-court practice sessions since the Cavaliers acquired him via the trade that sent Kyrie Irving to the Boston Celtics. "I hope it's accurate".
5-year-old's heroic 911 call saves Christmas from Grinch
A 5-year-old MS boy was anxious the Grinch was going to steal Christmas after he watched one too many videos. The video of the endearing interaction between the little boy and Officer Develle quickly went viral.
Cleveland plays the at home on January 2, followed by the Boston Celtics on the road January 3. The two-time All-Star was a member of the All-NBA Second Team in 2016-17 behind a career-high 28.9 points per game, and his presence would take some of the playmaking responsibility off LeBron James' shoulders as the season progresses.
- Twitter to issue warnings before swastikas, other hate images
- India's Congress party asks Communists for support
- First Ever Women's "Royal Rumble" Match Announced
- Two security guards killed as Daesh attack intelligence training centre in Kabul
- The phone screen that can heal itself: Researchers reveal 'unbreakable' glass
- Samsung unveils Galaxy A8 (2018), A8+(2018) with dual front camera
- People with Egg Allergies Shouldn't Worry About the Flu Shot, Guidelines Say
- United States blames North Korea for major cyber attack
- CME Futures Rolled Out Smoothly; Bitcoin Remains Bullish
- Jonghyun, lead singer of K-pop group Shinee, dies