Syrian state television has confirmed that Israel attacked a military base outside of Damascus overnight on Friday, which Israeli media reports involved both surface-to-surface missiles and airstrikes, while Syria says its air defense systems were engaged and intercepted two missiles.
On several occasions, the Syrian army has also confiscated Israeli-made arms and military equipment from terrorists fighting the government forces.
Although the air defences responded to the attack, intercepting two of the missiles, the rest caused damage to the base.
Honor 7X will Start Selling in India from 7th December
It was part of the "Make in India" initiative that Huawei Honor has taken a keen interest and significant part in. The price of Honor 7X with 4GB RAM & 32GB Storage is 1299 Yuan which is equal to Rs.12700 approximately.
The spokesperson for the Israeli military declined to comment on reports of the attack.
Only last week Defense Minister Avigdor Liberman shunned Netanyahu's fears and stated that, "there is no physical Iranian military presence at the moment in Syria".
Meanwhile Times of Israel reported the incident quoting Arab media.
Bungie pulls tonight's livestream to confront Destiny 2 criticism
January will bring better incentives to complete prestige activities - though details on those aren't yet specific. Later in the month, a heroic strike playlist and more generous rewards will encourage more strike play.
The video was recorded Thursday, before the alleged strike, and is set to air in full on Sunday at the Brookings Institution's annual Saban Forum in Washington, DC. "We will not allow that regime to entrench itself militarily in Syria, as it seeks to do, for the express objective of eradicating our state", said Netanyahu.
However, some of the missiles hit their intended target, causing loud explosions near the towns of Kesweh and Sahnaya, the source further added. In satellite images published by the BBC, several buildings that appear to be storage facilities - for vehicles or weapons - are seen along a staging ground, with other buildings, one of them appearing to be a headquarters, adjacent.
Explosive device defused in German city of Potsdam
Police said the "unconventional explosive device" contained no detonator and was incapable of exploding. The Brandenburg Police Department, which covers Potsdam , posted a tweet saying the device was an IED.
- Victoria's Secret is accused of racism yet again
- Odds & Ends: Mindhunter, Starring Jonathan Groff, Renewed for Second Season & More
- Hand Over the Wu-Tang Album
- Asus Zenfone Max Plus (M1) with full-view display unveiled: Specifications, features
- Xiaomi Redmi 5 And Redmi 5 Plus Are Coming With MIUI 9
- Florida State Seminoles coach Jimbo Fisher to take Texas A&M coaching job
- Sponsors take the piss out of Everton after Allardyce appointment
- Apple countersues Qualcomm alleging battery patent infringement
- Pics released of girl in Walmart aren't NC AMBER Alert girl
- LeBron James ejected for first time in National Basketball Association career