It was unclear what militant group was behind the attack, and there was no immediate claim of responsibility.
"I have little doubt that this attack deliberately targeted civilians".
The Interior Ministry said it was a suicide attack during a morning panel at the centre, with one journalist working for the agency confirmed dead and another injured.
Cardi B admits Offset cheated on her recently
In fact, she says, you can find videos of her dancing naked on YouTube already. "Anyways i know i know i got a nice body right". Cardi took to twitter to clear that Offset is still her boy, she tweeted on December 25 "I still put the p***y on Offset ".
Islamic State has expanded its presence in Afghanistan since it first appeared in the region in 2015.
Deputy interior ministry spokesman Nasrat Rahimi told AFP that the main blast was followed by two smaller bomb explosions that did not cause any casualties, and that the death toll is not final and "might" go up.
The Islamic State group affiliate in Afghanistan, in a statement on its Aamaq news agency, says it carried out the attack on a Shiite Muslim cultural center that killed at least 35 and wounded another 56. A suicide bomber is believed to have detonated his explosives.
What to do with that Christmas tree now that Christmas is done
When churches began putting up Christmas trees, they would often go up next to shelves stacked with candles. If high winds are forecasted, delay putting trees out until after winds have subsided.
In November, at least one security guard was killed as ISIL fighters stormed Shamshad TV, a private television station.
A report issued by the AJSC in July reported different figures from that of Reporters Without Borders and said in the first six months of 2017, 10 journalists were killed and 73 cases of violence had been reported including "killing, beating, inflicting injury and humiliation, intimidation, and detention".
A terrorist bombing on a Shiite cultural center in Kabul on Thursday prompted a renewed pledge from the United States to continue backing Afghanistan's government until the nation is safe and at peace, US Ambassador John Bass said in a statement.
Twitter reacts to Patrick Mahomes getting the start at quarterback for KC
With nothing on the line but pride against their longtime rivals, Reid has chose to sit starter Alex Smith in favor of Mahomes. He went on to say he has no expectations for Mahomes and he just wants him to get reps and have some fun.
- Roberto Firmino did something cheeky whilst scoring his second vs Swansea
- Marijuana: Pregnant Women Are Using More Cannabis, Says New Study
- Bitter cold ahead for much of northern US
- Snapchat Working on "Stories Everywhere" Feature for Sharing Content Outside Snap Platform
- Khloé Kardashian Reveals How Close She Is to Giving Birth
- Ukraine, separatist rebels agree on major prisoner…
- Chrissy Teigen live-tweets her epic LAX-LAX flight ordeal
- Democrat hails new chapter for United States after Senate win over controversial Republican
- Social justice advocate Erica Garner suffers 'major brain damage' after heart attack
- Gov. Hutchinson: Prepayment of Property Taxes up to County Officials