2 December 2017:Obama was due to have lunch with Macron at the Elysée Palace - in a "private capacity", the French presidency said - before addressing a network of communications professionals known as the Napoleons.
Just days before, the President European addressed 55 world leaders from Arab and other Muslim-majority nations in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
O'Reilly sued by woman who settled harassment claims
The lawsuit, which has been filed in the United States District Court for the Southern District of NY , states, "Mr. Subsequent statements by O'Reilly are alleged to have violated the nondisparagement clause, according to Bernstein.
"How can I make the people around me better?" he said.
"And look, I've got 100 million Twitter followers", he added. As a result, the audience burst into laughter because they probably must have thought that he was throwing shade on Donald Trump. "You see people getting in all kinds of trouble because they sent out some tweet and then they're trying to erase it afterwards but somebody's screenshot it and they're getting embarrassed".
During his visit on Saturday, he is expected to discuss efforts to uphold the Climate Agreement that was signed in Paris later that year - but which his successor, Donald Trump, has pulled out of.
Israeli Missiles Hit Military Site Near Damascus Outskirts
Although the air defences responded to the attack, intercepting two of the missiles, the rest caused damage to the base. The spokesperson for the Israeli military declined to comment on reports of the attack.
It wasn't the only time during the interview Obama commented on the current president. "'And there are political trends in America that I don't agree with or abide by, but I recognize as part of a running thread in American life".
"We are more connected than ever before but ... more and more we are fitting facts to suit our opinions rather than formulating our opinions based on facts", said Obama, who was in China before visiting India, and next goes to Paris.
And really, it should come as no surprise that Obama thinks the future is female.
Facebook Launches 'Messenger Kids' For Under-13 Users
Facebook says it has also screened all the stickers and other graphics to ensure they are age-appropriate, and there are no ads. But the technology giant today announced a new version of the service that could bump its active user base up considerably.
- Shea Patterson given permission to explore transfer from Ole Miss
- Max hospital row: Family cries foul over hospital's irresponsible behaviour
- New York Yankees Will Make Aaron Boone Their New Manager
- Tunisia coach Maaloul targets World Cup opener against England
- 'House Of Cards' Sixth Season Will Focus On Robin Wright's Character
- First (and last) supermoon of 2017 is coming
- Florida State Seminoles coach Jimbo Fisher to take Texas A&M coaching job
- Is Elon Musk Launching his auto into Space? Likely
- NSA employee pleads guilty to removing classified information
- Georgia LB Natrez Patrick arrested for third time in three years