Valve's Portal series has a new entry - sort-of - in the form of a Bridge Constructor spin-off. It doesn't look like a canon expansion of Portal lore, but it still retains fan-favorite hallmarks like talking turrets and GLaDOS mocking your every failure, so it should feel authentic despite the extreme changeup in genre. It received a more fleshed-out sequel in 2011's Portal 2, which received even more acclaim than the original. This will be the first Portal-related game that has been released for mobile platforms.
Storms bringing high winds, snow and ice
There will be potentially damaging gusts of up to 80mph there, with higher speeds possible across the Northern and Western Isles.
Typical Bridge Constructor games are already pretty fun, but with Portal elements at play, players will have portals, repulsion and propulsion gels, and GLaDOS making things is all the more interesting. It's likely that she will tell you there's a cake somewhere on your bridge building journey, but it's nearly certainly a lie. The games are also available on the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360, and you shouldn't have much trouble finding them used for around $10 a pop. Bridge Constructor Portal will introduce a portal gun to spice up the gameplay and brings players back to the Aperture Science computer-aided enrichment center. Console versions are set to follow in early 2018 according to the developer. Yet that's exactly what Valve has just announced.
Texas officer killed serving warrant identified
Greg Abbott issued his condolences to the slain cop's family and promised the shooter will receive "swift justice". It was not immediately known whether the suspect shot himself or was shot by an officer on the scene, Stapp said.
If the game piques your interest, Headup Games says that Bridge Constructor Portal will launch on December 20 for PC, Mac, Linux, and mobile devices.
Rays Negative on Curry's Sprained Ankle; MRI to Come
X-rays returned negative on Monday night, and Curry underwent an MRI exam on Tuesday. "I shouldn't say that". Stephen Curry (ankle) is listed as doubtful in the game notes for Wednesday's matchup vs. the Hornets.
- Feds indict SF immigrant acquitted in Kate Steinle's death
- Black Mirror season 4 release date announced by Netflix
- At Least 3 Dead In New Mexico High School Shooting
- Below-freezing temps could bring snow to North Georgia starting overnight Friday
- Mueller's Russian Federation probe cost $3.2M in first four months
- GM Adds Ecommerce To The Dashboard
- Body of Neligh native found in Clay County
- Instagram launches private archives for your Stories
- Vols go with the unknown by hiring Jeremy Pruitt
- Fallen Kingdom' Featurette Takes Us Behind the Scenes of the New Film