Former Man Utd defender Evans nearly moved to Man City from West Brom in the summer, but a deal fell through and City are believed to be back in for the 30-year-old Northern Ireland global.
Israel Reportedly Aims to Bar 20 Organizations From Country Over Boycott Calls
CODEPINK has organized two successful BDS campaigns, one against the cosmetics company AHAVA and another against SodaStream. AFSC's inclusion in the list has surprised allies, especially given the organization's history of aiding Jewish refugees.
Wherever he ends up, Evans' departure from West Brom appears imminent.
Nevertheless, he is unlikely to reject the opportunity to join a club of Arsenal's standing on those grounds alone.
Evans, 26, is seen by Man City boss Pep Guardiola as a viable replacement for Vincent Kompany, who has yet to prove his long-term fitness at the Etihad, while Wenger believes the the West Brom man would be a valuable addition to his three-man defence.
Latte levy: Coffee cups could be banned by 2023
Starbucks now offers customers a 25p discount on drink orders if they bring their own reusable cup. The trial will begin next month and initially last for three months.
Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger has confirmed that midfielder Francis Coquelin could leave north London for pastures new in the January transfer window but has dismissed suggestions of a move to West Ham United for the Frenchman. "I think the best thing is not to talk", he told reporters.
On the case of Baggies skipper Jonny Evans, Wenger admits that Arsenal won't be able to win a financial battle against City if both clubs go for the same man.
HTC Debuts Shinier, More Expensive VR Headset
Apart from that, the new HTC Vive Pro will bare two OLED displays, which makes it similar to the Vive Focus from the same company. As one of the first major VR headsets to hit shelves, the hardware inside the HTC Vive isn't its most compelling feature anymore.
"If the decision comes to finances against Manchester City, we know we will be second best".
- SpaceX to launch mysterious Zuma payload Sunday
- Cameron Jordan mocks Cam Newton, Matt Kalil after victory
- India has South Africa 130 all out to take control
- Attorney General Rescinds Obama-Era Marijuana Guidelines
- AAA Michigan: Statewide average gas prices decline 6 cents
- Bolivia Slams US 'Clumsiness' at UNSC Meeting On Iran Protests
- Airtel ₹448 and ₹509 prepaid plans revised: Here's what has changed
- Pregnant Khloe Kardashian reveals who will be in the delivery room
- Taylor named to College Football Hall of Fame
- What to expect from North-South Korean talks