Dustin Johnson was six inches short of making an awesome hole-in-one from 433-yards on the final day at Kapalua. The 23-year-old from Spain moved to No. 3 in the world.
In a decade-long PGA Tour career, Johnson has won at least one tournament every year since his rookie season.
Johnson, who held a two-shot lead going into the final day of the Tournament of Champions in Hawaii, absolutely smashed a ball from 433 yards. "Hopefully I can keep playing good and maybe someday be No.1".
Celebs React to Oprah Winfrey's Golden Globes Speech
Oprah Winfrey is a veteran talk show host and media mogul, with Forbes estimating her net worth at $2.8 billion. The talk show host, actress, producer and philanthropist was at the Globes on Sunday to accept the Cecil B.
"I came out today with a lot of focus and I knew I wanted to play really well and not even".
In typical nonchalant fashion, he remarked "I hit it a little thin", before grinning and confessing, "I hit it perfectly". The latter overcame an ordinary start in Maui to post another top-ten finish on 12 under par.
Starting to think this guy knows what he's doing with the driver.
Golden Globes: 10 Memorable Moments From the Show
In my humble opinion, I was very disappointed that director Dee Rees and her powerful film @mudboundmovie wasn't even nominated. De Mille honoree Oprah Winfrey who had promised girls and young women watching the show that 'a new day is on the horizon.
Besides the U.S. Open, in 2016 Johnson won the WGC-Bridgestone (a World Golf Championship event) and the BMW Championship, part of the Tour's FedEx Cup playoffs.
"I got off to a great start, and I want to keep it going", Johnson said. Earlier this week he said a historic eight wins or more season was possible and something to strive for. A runner-up to DJ in the matchplay previous year, Rahm confirmed that he is a talent that's here to stay on the PGA Tour. "I know exactly where I want it to come down out of the air, and it did".
When he was in this sort of mood a year ago he won three straight events at the Genesis Open, World Golf Championships - Mexico Championship and the World Golf Championships - Dell Match Play. "More for myself and confidence, after what happened in Shanghai, I wanted to prove to myself that I still. that ain't going to happen again".
Trump appears to mouth wrong words to U.S. national anthem
Trump arrived in metro Atlanta around 6 p.m.to take in the all-Southeastern Conference matchup between the two powerhouses. Rapper Kendrick Lamar, who has been a critic of the president, was set to perform during the break.
- Arsene Wenger Strikes Realistic Note On Battling Man City For Jonny Evans
- India has South Africa 130 all out to take control
- Red Cross issues urgent call for blood donations following severe winter weather
- Nokia 6 (2018) announced with thin bezels and bothie camera
- Cameron Jordan mocks Cam Newton, Matt Kalil after victory
- Vuzix and Amazon Partner To Bring Augmented Reality Glasses with Alexa Support
- Airtel ₹448 and ₹509 prepaid plans revised: Here's what has changed
- Liverpool reportedly unlikely to pursue top target
- Fired Googler James Damore files a lawsuit claiming "hostility for conservative thought"
- Assemblywoman from Brooklyn charged in fraud scheme involving Superstorm Sandy funds