McCoy entered Week 17 ranked fourth in the National Football League with 1,128 rushing yards.
For the Dolphins, the season finale had the feel of an exhibition game, with thousands of empty seats and David Fales giving a lengthy, unimpressive audition as a potential backup quarterback in 2018.
9 dead after gunmen attack Egypt church in terror attack
A bomb explodes in a Coptic Christian church in Alexandria as worshippers depart a midnight mass, killing more than 20 people. On Palm Sunday in April, terrorists staged an explosion in the main church of the city of Tanta, where about 30 people died.
Bills running back LeSean McCoy was carted off the field with an ankle injury and is out for the remainder of the game, the team announced. In six games against Miami, he has 10 touchdown passes and no interceptions.
Is there any team that can't wait for the calendar to flip from 2017 more than the Miami Dolphins? He rushed for just 11 yards on 10 carries while adding two catches for 22 yards on three targets before exiting.
Atiku, Secondus react to victory — George Weah
Supporters at Weah's party headquarters immediately broke into celebrations that brought traffic outside to a complete standstill. He did not say whether he might challenge the eventual result. "I refuse to subject our nation to such an experience", he said.
The Bills never trailed and never seriously were threatened after the first score, although Miami made it a one-score game inside the final two minutes.
-Kyle Williams scored his first career touchdown, when while lined up as a fullback on first-and-goal from the one, took the hand-off for a one-yard plunge into the end zone to make it 19-0 midway through the third quarter. Landry then butted helmets with safety Jordan Poyer to start the scuffle.
Canadian Blood Services in Red Deer waiting for donors
The response was huge, with hundreds of refugees wanting to give blood. "It has really snowballed, everyone wants to give". While all blood types help patients, Canadian Blood Services says the supply of O-negative blood is in particular demand.
A 98-yard fumble return for a touchdown by the Bills' Preston Brown was negated by a replay review.
- Instagram Recommends Photos in Your Feed Now, Users Aren't Happy
- JeM claims responsibility for fidayeen attack on CRPF camp
- Harry Kane doubtful for Tottenham's trip to Swansea
- Kabul blast kills 25 at Afghan Voice news agency, cultural center
- Prank led to police shooting unarmed Kansas man
- Three Rockets Fired into Southern Israel; Israel Stikes Hamas Facilities in Gaza
- Jack Del Rio fired by Oakland Raiders after 6-10 season
- PUBG Xbox Update Expands Squad Mode, Offers Players More Options
- Meghan Markle was 'shortlisted' to be the next Bond Girl
- Soldier home for Christmas died rescuing neighbors from Bronx fire