City's 18-match winning streak came to an end against Palace, but Guardiola will be more concerned with the injuries to De Bruyne and Gabriel Jesus.
Jesus, 20, was inconsolable as he left the pitch.
Harry Kane doubtful for Tottenham's trip to Swansea
We trusted him from day one here because we felt the potential and he deserves credit for all he has achieved'. Poch confirmed Victor Wanyama is also back in training, he said: "We'll see about the decision".
The injuries could speed up a move for Arsenal attacker Sanchez, who was close to joining City in the summer.
Ederson turned out to be Manchester City's saviour on New Year's eve with his stoppage time penalty save as Manchester City drew 0-0 with Crystal Palace at Selhurst Park on Sunday.
PEP GUARDIOLA has admitted Manchester City could be forced to make a bid for Alexis Sanchez in January. In terms of what happens, we will have meetings and see what is best.
Rockies, Wade Davis Agree to 3-Year, $52 Million Deal
Holland is now the top relief pitcher available and should ultimately garner a contract worth nearly as much as the one Davis got. Already in the 2018 offseason, they've snagged up Cleveland Indians stud Bryan Shaw , while resigning left-hander Jake McGee .
The Brazil worldwide has 10 goals and two assists in all competitions this season. He made his way to the dressing room in tears, consoled by City's medical staff.
Puncheon was booked for his tackle on De Bruyne, in which he also injured himself, but could easily have been given a straight red card.
Today we were not lucky.
PUBG Xbox Update Expands Squad Mode, Offers Players More Options
Furthermore, resuming a replay will take you to where you left off, so you no longer need to watch them from the beginning. Developer Bluehole has shared a list of patch notes for this new update, which is simply being called "PC 1.0 Update #1".
Guardiola said last week that the striker will decide his own future, but remains a key player in his plans this season. We know how strong physically it is in England but teams miss big players, not just Manchester City. The replay speaks for itself.
- Prank led to police shooting unarmed Kansas man
- Three Rockets Fired into Southern Israel; Israel Stikes Hamas Facilities in Gaza
- It's Now Official: George Weah Is Liberia's President-Elect
- 'Make America Gay Again' sign greets Pence in Colorado
- Sky Tower fireworks welcome 2018 with a bang
- JeM claims responsibility for fidayeen attack on CRPF camp
- Penn State Fiesta Bowl rapid reaction: Nittany Lions 35, Washington 28
- Cold air, small snow chances, start off your weekend
- Winston, Bucs stun Saints in season finale
- Jack Del Rio fired by Oakland Raiders after 6-10 season