HP Recalls Laptop, Mobile Workstation Batteries Due to Fire, Burn Issues
HP said on their website these batteries have the potential to overheat, which could lead to them catching fire and burning customers.
China boosts trade restrictions on North Korea
The man reportedly told investigators that a Chinese national commissioned multiple transfers of oil products on the high seas. China will also halt imports of North Korean foods and electric appliances, starting on January 23rd.
HP is recalling about 50,000 consumer notebook batteries for free, which were originally sold as part of a HP notebook itself or as a standalone accessory. Included in the recall are a number of HP ProBook G2 and G3 models, ZBook 17 and Zbook Studio laptops, and Pavilion x360 and Envy m6 laptops, among others. Numerous batteries, however, are internal to the notebooks and mobile workstations, meaning a technician's services will be necessary to replace them. Since many of these sleek modern HP systems affected sport non user-replaceable batteries, users will have to return the whole system for service. You should take the matter seriously too, as eight fire reports have already been filed, including property damage totaling $4,500, and a minor user injury. They were also sold online at places like Amazon and HP's own web store. If you do not meet those requirements, you can download the fully loaded battery validation utility (available here), which will install the necessary frameworks.
Khloe Kardashian reveals baby name pre-baby
Khloé is 6 months pregnant and looking better than ever, joking with Renee that her glow is "just ferocious highlighter". Kardashian shared a baby bump photo at six months pregnant Tuesday.
This is hardly the first time HP has recalled batteries. That will prevent the battery from overheating.
Powerball ticket sold in central Iowa wins $1 million prize
Five Iowa Lottery players have now claimed prizes of at least $1 million in calendar year 2017, all of them in the Powerball game. According to Mega Millions , it would be the eighth-largest jackpot won in the game's history if the winning numbers are drawn.
Accepting Battery Safety Mode causes the battery to discharge and to cease future charging until Battery Safety Mode is disabled. We are taking immediate action to address this issue including a voluntary recall and replacement of the batteries. Instead, HP has developed a BIOS update that will put the battery into a "battery safety mode".
- Expect specific action on Pak. this week, says US
- Twitter Shares Statement on Why Trump Still Hasn't Been Banned
- How an worldwide flight took off in 2018 and landed in 2017
- LG packs its first ever 4K projector for CES 2018
- 'Games of Thrones' season 8 release date: HBO confirms fans' worst fears
- Wixen Music Publishing Sues Spotify for $1.6 Billion Over Alleged Copyright Infringement
- Justin Timberlake Announces His New Album With A Blockbuster-Level Trailer
- Marleau, Leafs win rematch with Sharks in shootout
- North Korea is 'in the early stages of another missile test'
- Now, Serena Williams pulled out her name from Australian Open 2018