Saturday is shaping up to be the coldest day with the area experiencing a daytime high temperature of 3 degrees and wind chill values as low as minus 26 with the arctic air continuing at between 10 and 15 miles per hour with gusts expected to top 38 miles per hour under partly cloudy skies, according to the NWS.
The National Weather Service, Jackson, Miss., issued a hard freeze warning for Northeast Louisiana through today (Wednesday).
Bitter cold temperatures were in the single digits across the High Country this morning and high winds continue to drive wind chills below 0.
Triple talaq Bill in next Parlt session
If the Bill gets a green signal in the upper house as well, it will be forwarded to the President for signing it into a law. It had, however, said it might be open to accepting some of the amendments to the bill, as suggested by the Opposition.
However, it is possible that some travel problems could develop, especially on bridges and overpasses, before temperatures warm sufficiently to cause the precipitation to change to all rain.
A wind chill advisory means that cold air and the wind will combine to create low wind chills.
School was cancelled for several days this week following Wednesday's storm, which dropped several inches of snow in areas throughout The T&D Region.
N. Korea Re-designated by United States for Violating Religious Freedom
The Trump administration will reportedly announce plans to cut security assistance funds to the country. They give safe haven to the terrorists we hunt in Afghanistan, with little help.
At Hood River, Ore., a 90 percent chance of rain, possibly mixed with freezing rain is forecast for Friday morning through night.
Expect Saturday's highs to be in the mid 20s, he said.
Some of that rain could be on the heavy side for parts of southwest Alabama on Monday, according to the weather service in Mobile, but no severe weather is expected. In the evening, the area has a slight chance of rain and snow.
Lottery fever hits Wisconsin as Mega Millions, Powerball jackpots soar
Louisiana businesses that bank off the extra buyers say they know they'll take a hit but aren't anxious about it. I could help some friends and then enjoy the rest of the $10 million or so I would take home after taxes.
- China boosts trade restrictions on North Korea
- Justin Timberlake Announces His New Album With A Blockbuster-Level Trailer
- Now, Serena Williams pulled out her name from Australian Open 2018
- Mega Millions winning ticket sold in Florida
- Khloe Kardashian reveals baby name pre-baby
- Twitter Shares Statement on Why Trump Still Hasn't Been Banned
- 'Games of Thrones' season 8 release date: HBO confirms fans' worst fears
- HP Recalls 50000 Laptop Batteries Over Fire Risk
- How an worldwide flight took off in 2018 and landed in 2017
- Apple's latest acquisition will bolster its tools for app developers