The Chairman of the Joint Chiefs said North Korea could attempt a provocation of any kind at any time next year, but pledged that the South Korean military will respond to the North's provocations through "overwhelming force" on sea, air and land.
Harry Kane doubtful for Tottenham's trip to Swansea
We trusted him from day one here because we felt the potential and he deserves credit for all he has achieved'. Poch confirmed Victor Wanyama is also back in training, he said: "We'll see about the decision".
"I think President Trump has made China move more than they have in the past", he said. "If they don't, then I worry a great deal that it's much more likely there will be conflict".
After the United Nations council passed the resolution, drafted by the U.S., Trump tweeted, "The World wants Peace, not Death!"
Gabriel Jesus: Manchester City striker out for 'one or two months'
Guardiola said last week that the striker will decide his own future, but remains a key player in his plans this season. The injuries could speed up a move for Arsenal attacker Sanchez, who was close to joining City in the summer.
North Korean leader Kim Jong Un said on Monday (Jan 1) that the United States will never be able to start a war against North Korea now that his country has developed the capability to hit all of the U.S. mainland with its nuclear weapons, as he warned that the nuclear launch button was always on his desk. Also on the highest level of alert are the Army's Missile Command, which conducts counterstrike drills in response to North Korea's nuclear and missile tests and the Navy's Aegis Destroyer, which has detected all of North Korea's missile launches. Michael Mullen told ABC News "This Week" co-anchor Martha Raddatz in an interview Sunday.
Mullen said that Trump's presidency has been "incredibly disruptive".
Sky Tower fireworks welcome 2018 with a bang
SkyCity spokesman Brad Burnett said the Sky Tower fireworks display is an important focal point for the city's celebrations. In Hong Kong, the fireworks display lit up the sky above the iconic Victoria Harbour to the sound of Auld Lang Syne remix.
- Prank led to police shooting unarmed Kansas man
- Soldier home for Christmas died rescuing neighbors from Bronx fire
- Bills end 17-year playoff drought with win and help
- 9 dead after gunmen attack Egypt church in terror attack
- Penn State Fiesta Bowl rapid reaction: Nittany Lions 35, Washington 28
- Dirk Koetter will be Tampa Bay Buccaneers coach in 2018
- PUBG Xbox Update Expands Squad Mode, Offers Players More Options
- Selena Gomez's Family Drama Isn't Because of Bieber
- Atiku, Secondus react to victory — George Weah
- Cold air, small snow chances, start off your weekend