Delhi recorded its lowest minimum temperature of the season on Monday with 5.7°C.
While 54 domestic flights were delayed and 17 diverted to other airports, eleven worldwide flights were delayed and 8 were diverted due to the dense fog. This happened due to a rapid build up of particulate matter owing to foggy conditions, even as Delhiites stepped out in large numbers to mark the first day of the New Year.
Kim Jong Un says North Korea completed its nuclear force in 2017
Michael Mullen told ABC News "This Week" co-anchor Martha Raddatz in an interview Sunday. Mullen said that Trump's presidency has been "incredibly disruptive".
The airline is also allowing passengers to change or cancel their flight bookings without any penalty. 20 other trains were rescheduled while 15 more were cancelled. All flights to and from the national capital are on standby and no operations are active as of now due to low visibility, news agency ANI reported.
Departures require visibility of at least 125 metres, while planes can land when visibility is below 50 metres if pilots are trained in the use of CAT IIIB.
Gabriel Jesus: Manchester City striker out for 'one or two months'
Guardiola said last week that the striker will decide his own future, but remains a key player in his plans this season. The injuries could speed up a move for Arsenal attacker Sanchez, who was close to joining City in the summer.
The day's average air quality index (AQI) was at 400, classified as "very poor" by the Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB). The maximum temperature was likely to hover around 23 degrees Celsius, an India Meteorological Department official said. The heavy blanket of fog engulfed the national capital region on the New Year morning.
The Ministry of Railways on November 29 announced a detailed plan for cancellation and frequency reduction of trains traversing through fog affected areas in order to manage the train operations. While no departure from the airport took place during this five hour period, the arrivals also were affected due to visibility issues.
Harry Kane doubtful for Tottenham's trip to Swansea
We trusted him from day one here because we felt the potential and he deserves credit for all he has achieved'. Poch confirmed Victor Wanyama is also back in training, he said: "We'll see about the decision".
- Selena Gomez's Family Drama Isn't Because of Bieber
- Supermoon New Year's 2018 Tonight
- Matthew Stafford throws 3 touchdown passes in Lions' season finale
- Atiku, Secondus react to victory — George Weah
- Daughter of police victim dies from brain damage
- Wind Chill Advisory In Effect New Year's Eve Into New Year's Day
- Soldier home for Christmas died rescuing neighbors from Bronx fire
- Instagram Recommends Photos in Your Feed Now, Users Aren't Happy
- Penn State Fiesta Bowl rapid reaction: Nittany Lions 35, Washington 28
- Three Rockets Fired into Southern Israel; Israel Stikes Hamas Facilities in Gaza