Following the massive fire that broke out at the Trump Tower in NY this morning, fears that President Donald Trump may have been a victim of a "deep state" assassination attempt have begun to circulate.
The fire started on the roof shortly before 7am in the Fifth Avenue skyscraper, which is President Donald Trump's private home in NY and houses the headquarters of his company, which is run by his two adult sons. After more than 70 firefighters responded, the fire was declared under control by 8:15 am.
HTC Debuts Shinier, More Expensive VR Headset
Apart from that, the new HTC Vive Pro will bare two OLED displays, which makes it similar to the Vive Focus from the same company. As one of the first major VR headsets to hit shelves, the hardware inside the HTC Vive isn't its most compelling feature anymore.
Completed in 1983, Trump Tower was designed by American architect Der Scutt and has zigzagging glass facade, with stepped terraces topped with trees midway up.
The fire was in a rooftop heating and cooling unit, the fire department told ABC News.
Two people were injured as a result of the fire, FDNY said. Eric Trump, the son of President Donald trump tweeted about the incident around 8:30 a.m. Monday and said it was a small fire.
Saints season-long dominance of Panthers continues in 31-26 wildcard win
New Orleans took the crown will host the Panthers for the second time this year in the Big Easy, Sunday at 4:40 p.m. Luke Kuechly and the Panthers linebacking corps will face a tall task in slowing down the Saints dynamic rushers.
Trump was in Washington at the time. The New York Fire Department was here within minutes and did an incredible job. "The men and women of the #FDNY are true heros and deserve our most honest thanks and praise!"
That same day, Neon Nettle published a second piece saying that the "massive fire" (it was not massive) had fueled fears that Trump could be the victim of a "deep state assasination".
WSU online business programs receive US News & World Report honors
With Temple at No. 1 for online MBA programs , Villanova University claimed the top spot among online, non-MBA business programs. The Master of Science in Information Technology degree is offered by the college's School of Information.
- Reporter Courtney Roland Found Under Freeway Overpass ... 'Appears Unharmed'
- Cameron Jordan mocks Cam Newton, Matt Kalil after victory
- Taylor named to College Football Hall of Fame
- Conte On Barkley: He Has Great Potential
- Ticket Service Fandango Adding Google Pay as Digital Payment Option
- Golden Globes: 5 Actresses Who Brought Activists to the Show
- Airtel ₹448 and ₹509 prepaid plans revised: Here's what has changed
- Operations at JFK Airport slowly return to normal
- SpaceX to launch mysterious Zuma payload Sunday
- Latte levy: Coffee cups could be banned by 2023