The decision has been taken amidst no let-up in LoC ceasefire violations by the Indian forces in the recent days, the Express Tribune quoted local government sources as saying.
Villagers show bullets fired from across the LoC in Silikote village near Uri. Firstpost
Evacuation has been on in the area along the Line of Control since Thursday, and by Saturday evening, around a thousand villagers had moved to Uri town as the administration moved in to calm the scared villagers.
"Many families are staying back in their villages, but we have kept the facilities ready and also provided phone numbers for 24*7 help for anybody. Many people prefer to stay with their relatives or acquaintances during the night", Deputy Commissioner of Baramullah, Nasir Ahmad Nawash told ET. We are fighting back with our might and giving a response to Pakistan's firing.
Pens get Brassard from Senators
Senators general manager Pierre Dorion has made three trades since February 13 as the club appears to be planning for the future. The Pittsburgh Penguins have officially acquired Derick Brassard in a three-way trade with the Senators and Golden Knights.
"The situation is tense", said Sub-Divisional Magistrate Dr Sagar D.
Meanwhile, Pakistan has accused India of killing 12 people in the area.
Officials said that a special camp has been set up a few kilometres away from the affected villages to house the displaced people.
Larry Nance Jr. to wear father's No. 22 for Cavaliers
Larry Nance Jr . announced Thursday he will be ditching No. 24 in order to wear his father's retired No. 22 Cavs jersey starting next week.
India regularly accuses Pakistan of aiding fighters in crossing the LoC to attack Indian positions. The unprovoked firing and indiscriminate mortar shelling has damaged civil houses in the region.
According to Chaudhry Tariq Farooq, PaK's senior minister, the so-called professionalism of Indian army had plunged to new lows, as they were regularly sniping at innocent and unarmed men, women and children in PaK.
Australia's deputy PM resigns over sexual harassment claims
Mr Joyce responded by calling Mr Turnbull " inept ", but his grip on his own party started to unravel. Whoever Nationals politicians choose as their new leader on Monday will become deputy prime minister.
- UNC, Duke, NC State named in federal documents detailing potential NCAA violations
- Public Radio, Donors Revive Gothamist Websites
- Antonio Conte Press Conference Previewing Man United
- Work begins on Afghanistan section of TAPI gas pipeline to Pakistan, India
- U.S. stocks close higher, tech and bank stocks rally
- Tiger Woods four shots back on crowded Honda Classic leaderboard
- Donald Trump, Turnbull discuss ways to expand ties with India, Japan
- Packers awarded four compensatory draft picks
- Marc A. Thiessen column: Stop politicizing the Russia investigation
- Winter Olympics 2018: Canadian athlete charged with stealing vehicle in Pyeongchang