"I can't go with my mom", Jacob Copeland said after committing to sign with the Florida Gators before his mother left the ceremony. Still, you can't deny the fact she was bitter after the initial choice was made. "I can't go with my mind, I got to go with my heart".
Red Dead Redemption 2 details leak - Battle Royale mode incoming?
Teams will have a limited amount of time to revive teammates if they get downed, after which they will be eliminated for good. If Red Dead Redemption 2 Battle Royale mode is a reality, we can be sure that Rockstar will try to put its own spin on it.
National Signing Day is supposed to be an overwhelmingly joyous occasion for the parents of recruits.
When asked about it, he responded: "I don't know exactly why she walked out ..."
On a live stream of his announcement, his mom - who was wearing an Alabama sweatshirt and a Tennessee ski cap - got up and walked away as Copeland put on a UF hat.
Mohamed Salah has been phenomenal, says Robbie Fowler
Liverpool and African superstar Mohamed Salah has explained why he believes he failed at Jose Mourinho's Chelsea . Then came the summer of 2017, in which he left the club to come back to the Premier League with Liverpool .
Copeland indicated in a tweet on Tuesday that his college decision was weighing heavily on him.
Don't worry though, she came back.
Copeland made a verbal commitment to Florida last summer, but chose to open up his recruitment after the school fired Jim McElwain. So when he picked up and donned the Florida hat, it was a bit of a surprise - especially to his mom.
Black Lives Matter leader fatally shot in New Orleans
The New Orleans Police Department is investigating the shooting but has yet to establish any motive or identify any suspects. D'Baha's niece started a GoFundMe page in hopes of bringing her uncle' body back to Charleston for a funeral.
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are coming to Scotland - NEXT WEEK!
- U.S. jets bomb 'pro-regime' forces in Syria
- Disney earnings beat forecasts as more customers visit theme parks
- Global stocks extend selloff, Treasury yields retreat from near four-year highs
- Hyundai Santa Fe First Official Images Are Out
- LA Cop: Robert Wagner's Natalie Wooden Story 'Doesn't Add Up'
- General Motors beats the Street with fourth-quarter report card
- United Nations asked to exempt blacklisted individual to attend Olympics
- Drake Gives Miami Student $50000 Scholarship
- Rescuers fearless aftershocks as bodies pulled from teetering Taiwan tower