Mr Weinstein has been accused by more than 50 women of allegations ranging from rape to sexual harassment.
The New York attorney general says that Robert Weinstein, who was aware of his brother's sexual misconduct, allowed Harvey to create a hostile work environment and engage in sexual misconduct, for which he was responsible for preventing.
The Met Police are now investigating nine different accusations from women against Weinstein.
His West Wing rattled, Trump casts doubt on aide's exit
The FBI informed the White House of these charges, which held up Mr Porter's application for a permanent security clearance. Reuters has not independently confirmed the allegations against Porter, or against Trump.
New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman has filed a lawsuit against the Weinstein Company and its founders, Harvey and Bob Weinstein, alleging that they committed "egregious violations of New York's civil rights, human rights, and business laws".
The lawsuit has halted a potential sale of the company.
"Any sale of The Weinstein Company must ensure that victims will be compensated, employees will be protected going forward and that neither perpetrators nor enablers will be unjustly enriched". The suit references the Weinstein Company's COO, but does not use Glasser's name.
Bundle up: Winter weather advisory issued for all of DFW, sleet possible
Additional snow accumulations of up to one half inch and ice accumulations of up to one tenth of an inch are expected. We'll remain dry both Monday and Tuesday before rain chances return Wednesday and Thursday .
The suit included an array of new allegations regarding Weinstein's depraved behavior.
Schneiderman's probe found that employees were subjected to various verbal threats from Weinstein such as "I will kill you, I will kill your family, and "you don't know what I can do".
The lawsuit is part of an ongoing four-month investigation and includes interviews with multiple survivors of the alleged sexual misconduct, employees, and company executives.
Trump asks Pentagon to hold a military parade in DC
He now commands Hollywood Post 43 of the American Legion, and he, too, thinks a military parade may not be such a bad idea. Even the hosts of Trump's beloved "Fox and Friends" expressed reservations about the spectacle that could cost millions.
A representative for Weinstein could not be immediately reached for comment Sunday.
- Police Say a Woman Abandoned Her Newborn Baby in an Airport Bathroom
- German foreign minister slams likely successor for betrayal
- Israeli Jet Shot Down After Bombing Iranian Site In Syria
- Eight countries push United Nations to take up Myanmar Rohingya crisis
- US Killed Over 100 Pro-Govt Fighters in Syria
- Srinagar hospital attack: 4 arrested for helping Lashkar terrorist escape
- Revealing Rafale deal details not in national interest: FM
- US Crude Output Rises to 10 Million/BPD
- Steve Wynn Resigns From Company Amid Sexual Misconduct Allegations
- TrendForce reveals who is winning the smart speaker race