"This country can not be run by looking in the rear view mirror", Gandhi said, taking a swipe at Modi at a rally for the upcoming assembly elections in Karnataka.
Koppal: AICC President Rahul Gandhi's four-day poll campaign in the State entered the second day today, with the Congress President set to tour four Assembly segments in Koppal and Raichur districts.
Steve Wynn Resigns From Company Amid Sexual Misconduct Allegations
Last week, the gaming commission reopened its suitability review of Wynn , amid a report detailing decades of sexual misconduct. Wynn Resorts remains as committed as ever to upholding the highest standards and being an inclusive and supportive employer.
"The Modi government, which works for the rich, is slowly waiving Rs 10 lakh crore debt of businessmen but not loans of thousands of farmers across the country reeling under the agrarian crisis", the Congress chief said.
Minutes after PM Modi's fiery speech in the Lok Sabha on Wednesday, Rahul Gandhi posed a set of question to the BJP-led Centre on Wednesday.
Lashing out hard at the Prime Minister, Gandhi said, "Modi ji stop giving speeches and start working, because you don't have much time". He said, "But still Modiji comes here and speaks about corruption against us".
Carlos Cordeiro elected US Soccer president
Martino drew 10.6 percent on the final ballot, while Wynalda and Solo received 8.9 and 1.4, respectively. Caligiuri withdrew from the process after the round after polling just 0.5 per cent.
The BJP government in the state had seen three chief ministers - B S Yeddyurappa, Sadananda Gowda and Jagadish Shettar - in five years from 2008.
He brought up the Rafale fighter jet deal, saying it was the "biggest issue" of corruption in the country now, Gandhi emphasized that earlier, the Rafale contract was given to Bengaluru-based Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL), which has been making aircraft for the Indian Air Force for 70 years. "The previous BJP government in Karnataka broke world records in corruption and they come here and talk on corruption pointing at us", he added.
After visiting Hyligemma temple and Gavi Math in Koppal after thePublic meeting in Hosapate Yesterday, Mr Gandhi on Sunday visitedKanakagiri, Kanakachala temple on route to Ganagavati.
Revealing Rafale deal details not in national interest: FM
Jaitley said in Rajya Sabha we inherited 4.5 per cent fiscal deficit from UPA and have brought that down to 3.5 per cent. In a tweet, Rahul has lashed out at Jaitley who had said the Congress chief is ignorant of the rules of the government.
- [Newsmaker] President Moon cautious on North Korean leader's invitation to Pyongyang
- Police Say a Woman Abandoned Her Newborn Baby in an Airport Bathroom
- US Crude Output Rises to 10 Million/BPD
- German foreign minister slams likely successor for betrayal
- Dem Rep: 'Many of Our Members Are Furious' With Pelosi's DACA Speech
- Uber Reaches Settlement With Waymo Over Trade Secrets Lawsuit
- Key source code for iOS's iBoot leaked on GitHub
- United States Senate passes bill to end government shutdown
- NY attorney general files civil rights suit against Harvey Weinstein, Weinstein Co
- Srinagar hospital attack: 4 arrested for helping Lashkar terrorist escape