"When push comes to shove, I do think Alan Pardew's side will start to pick up points - especially when they play against some of the lower teams, who will give them more chances".
Srinagar hospital attack: 4 arrested for helping Lashkar terrorist escape
One pistol each has been recovered from Shakeel Bhat and Tika Khan, he said. They were also in touch with Naveed on phone", he said.
Chelsea do remain alive in the one competition that so far has eluded Hazard and Chelsea since he signed on that fateful day in 2012, but ironically it is (partially) Chelsea's involvement in the Champions League this season that has affected the domestic campaign.
The Belgian has firmly established himself among the best players in the Premier League, and the world, since his arrival at Stamford Bridge in 2012.
"That's why we love football - if there is only one team that wins it would be boring. That's why football is special", the midfielder added. "It is hard to win every year", Hazard said.
TrendForce reveals who is winning the smart speaker race
Apart from the launch markets, Apple has revealed plans to bring the smart speaker to France and Germany this spring. From the look of it, Apple sees HomePod mainly as a way to extend the reach of its Apple Music service, not Siri.
"This was a game we couldn't afford to lose".
Ancelotti was sacked by Bayern Munich in September following a 3-0 Champions League defeat to Paris Saint-Germain. "Every week there are three games".
Speaking about Chelsea's indifferent season, Hazard told Spanish sports daily Marca: "What happened is that we won last season and now people want us to win again".
Jammu attack: Two army men killed, four injured
Two Army officers were martyred in a terrorist attack on the Sunjuwan Army camp in Jammu in the early hours of Saturday. Following the attack, the area has been cordoned off while an operation is underway to nab the terrorists.
Meanwhile the Gunners are among the favourites to win the Europa League, where they will return to action against Swedish side Ostersunds in the round of 32 on Thursday.
- Trump asks Pentagon to hold a military parade in DC
- Published iPhone Source Code Is The 'Biggest Leak In History'
- Should I Stop Eating Asparagus To Halt Cancer's Spread?
- Police Say a Woman Abandoned Her Newborn Baby in an Airport Bathroom
- South Korean President to Meet Sister of North Korean Dictator
- Key source code for iOS's iBoot leaked on GitHub
- General Motors beats the Street with fourth-quarter report card
- Jacob Copeland's mom storms off after commitment to Florida
- Uber Reaches Settlement With Waymo Over Trade Secrets Lawsuit
- Dem Rep: 'Many of Our Members Are Furious' With Pelosi's DACA Speech