Former Oakland Raiders player Aldon Smith has turned himself in to police in a misdemeanor domestic violence case and was booked into San Francisco County Jail. KTVU said the dispatch call by police stated the "suspect threw her around the room, bit her on the wrist and climbed out the window".
Smith, 28, was being sought by S.F. police after he fled the scene when his fiancee called 911 on Saturday night.
On Monday, the Oakland Raiders released Smith, a pass rusher.
Ex-Russian Spy Critically Ill After 'Unknown Substance' Exposure
A&E Staff were evacuated to a nearby building to establish a triage centre while the facility was closed for decontamination. He and a woman, 33, were found unconscious in a shopping center in Salisbury, south-west England, on Sunday.
Eastern on charges of willful infliction of corporal injury, assault with force likely to produce great bodily injury, false imprisonment and vandalism (less than $400).
Aldon Smith's fiancee says she's the alleged victim in a domestic violence incident. He left County jail, rushing to a waiting auto, after posting his $30,000 bail.
He is scheduled for arraignment in San Francisco Superior Court on Monday. "I'm anxious for his safety", an insider told TMZ Sports.
French FM faces criticism on Iran visit
Le Drian's team has made it clear to Tehran that he is no "emissary of Donald Trump", and wants to preserve the nuclear deal.
Former Raiders coach Jack Del Rio on Monday criticized the National Football League for having rules in place that prevent teams from being able to get suspended players the help they need.
Also on Tuesday, TMZ Sports reported that Smith's struggle with alcohol became so bad recently that "he was drinking every single day" and people close to him are concerned that "he'll drink himself to death if he continues down this road".
Aldon Smith reportedly has been arrested. Neighbor Terri Graham told KTVU she saw a woman who appeared to be Smith's fiancee loaded into a police cruiser and that he possibly escaped down a fire escape. He previously played for the San Francisco 49ers starting in 2011 before being released by the team in August 2015 following an arrest for a DUI hit-and-run in Santa Clara.
IEA: US to dominate the oil industry
OPEC and nonmembers like Russian Federation plan to wind down their agreement to curb production by 1.8 million barrels a day. Natural gas liquids will add another 1 million barrels per day to reach 4.7 million barrels per day by 2023.
- ACC Men's Basketball Tournament bracket released
- What Mourinho told Manchester United players at half time against Palace
- Emma Watson's new 'Times Up' tattoo has a typo in it
- John Kelly admits he knew about White House clearance problems previous year
- Roger Bannister, First to Break Four-Minute Mile, Dies at 88
- INX Media Case: Court extends judicial custody of Indrani Mukherjea
- PNB scam: ED attaches 41 properties of Mehul Choksi
- France to set age of sexual consent after rape outcry
- Everything We Know About The Central Michigan University Shooting So Far
- Turkey unleashes deadly strikes against Syrian pro-government forces