That included one day where the temperature reached 74 degrees (on April 4) and one day where it reached 81 degrees (on April 10). It could turn quite breezy as well with highs only in the low to mid 30s. Nights will have a cool edge as temperatures sink to the 50s and 40s. It's the warmest morning we've had all month and that will give us a leg up for the warmest afternoon in over a month.
Easter Sunday will start off mostly cloudy and cold with temperatures around 30 degrees in the morning in the Denver area. Some light snow is possible Thursday night as a weak wave of energy scoots through the region. Overnight lows will be in the upper 40s and low 50s. While it should be more cloudy than sunny, it should also stay more dry than wet, even though some scattered showers are possible from time to time.
A Warm Wave for Spring Break — FIRST ALERT WEATHER
By the evening hours on Thursday , the bulk of the rain will be to our east , but we will still have a few showers around. Forecasters predict Friday as partly sunny with a high near 64 degrees, a low near 40 and winds of 5-10 miles per hour .
A few early morning showers linger on Wednesday morning before a lull in the action. Some rain showers will move in late in the evening and through the overnight.
Heavier rain will move in Thursday. Unsettled? Yes. Washouts or big storms? No. There is a 40% chance for showers Wednesday with a high of 70 degrees and a 60% chance for rain on Thursday with a high of 69. Afternoon highs should top out in the low 70s.
Oldest US gunmaker files for bankruptcy
All of this said, firearm background checks, a loose proxy for gun sales, have remained relatively stable in recent months. Remington has also been sued by individuals claiming some guns are defective, and voluntarily recalled some of its models.
The clouds did not clear out as fast as we were hoping Tuesday and that kept temperatures cooler. Expect a mix of clouds and sunshine on Saturday then sunshine followed by increasing clouds on Easter Sunday. The rain will hold off until about lunchtime, then we will see rain on and off through the afternoon.
Today: Mostly sunny, with a high near 63.
Giants HC Pat Shurmur expects Odell Beckham at OTA's
At this point, two Giants sources said Monday, there are no active discussions that they believe would lead to a Beckham deal. Beckham Jr will refuse to play next season until he receives an improved contract, according to the NFL Network.
Showers, or a wintry mix in some higher elevations, may threaten early Monday, otherwise it is dry into early Tuesday.
- Trebes supermarket shooting: Gunman's apartment searched after French siege
- Rain will continue tonight for some
- Oil holds above $70 on geopolitical tension
- Linda Brown, central figure in school segregation case, dies
- The real fear behind this Greg Bird scare
- Human Remains Found in California May Be Linked to Missing Actress
- Afghanistan beat Ireland, qualify for ICC World Cup
- Believe Cong was company's client: Cambridge Analytica whistleblower
- Sanaa Lathan Denies Biting Beyonce In The Face
- Huawei P20 Pro Smartphone Triples Up the Camera