The Lens feature on Google Photos can be launched by basically tapping on the Lens icon in pictures uploaded to the application.
France to set age of sexual consent after rape outcry
Two cases involving the 11-year-old girls provoked outrage in France after the alleged perpetrators were acquitted of rape. The case has now been moved up to a higher court and the accused man will stand trial for rape.
The feature is now rolling out to Android users (and iOS users later on) and can be found in the Photos app. Now, as far as the latest version of Android is concerned, we have known that the Google Pixel 2 lineup was the first to get released with the latest version of Android.
Lens was initially only available on the Pixel, but this update opens the feature up to virtually every Android user.
Google Lens is able to identify paintings and artwork.
INX Media Case: Court extends judicial custody of Indrani Mukherjea
The doors of the prison were shut for the duration of the questioning and none from outside was allowed to enter the premises. The interrogation ended around 3 pm and Karti was taken straight to the airport and flown to Delhi around 5 pm.
We still can't forget company CEO Sundar Pichai's Google Lens demo at the Google I/O 2017 event. Lens is not an indispensable tool, but can be useful at times and hopefully will get more features as it continues to roll out.
Basically, through Lens, you can search for information with a visual reference and identify landmarks, a dog's breed or a flower type. It also works with other objects in nature and Lens even recognizes global dishes and their recipes all through pictures and simple icons. However, when it comes to artwork, the Lens feature is particularly accurate, though not everyone will see the need for something like this.
West Virginia legislators rush to compromise, end teachers strike
The committee's initial inaction prompted schools to close again statewide on Tuesday, the ninth day of canceled classes. When I visited with educators two weeks ago at the state capitol, they told me they want to be back in their classrooms.
- Porsche takes more rugged ground with the Mission E Cross Turismo
- What Mourinho told Manchester United players at half time against Palace
- Aldon Smith turns self in, makes bail, following SF domestic-violence charges
- Hunterdon Central Students Plan Walk-Out Protest
- United States stocks close sharply lower on rate worries
- Snow showers heading towards West Michigan
- Samsung Galaxy S9 takes best screen and camera quality crown
- Emma Watson's new 'Times Up' tattoo has a typo in it
- Florida lawmakers shoot down ban on AR-15's
- NFL Agents Say Texans Aren't Seeking Players Who Kneeled for Anthem